Dance.

Adrien knew this was not going to end well

Nino: so, how did it go.

Adrien: she said yes.

Nino: way to go dude. That great

Adrien: no it's not.

Nino: what, why not.

Adrien: the dance is a place filled with people who torment me with minimal supervision. People who hate me more and more to hanging out with the girl I'm taking.

Nino: It can't be that bad.

Adrien: I can't even cancel. The dance is tomorrow.

Nino: dude calm down. Your going to the dance with the prettiest girl in school. Just try to have fun,

Adrien: why did she even say yes. Almost every other guy asked her, some even more than once.

Nino: just focus on having fun. It can't be that bad.

Adrien: m, maybe your right. I just have a bad feeling.

The next day right before Adrien was to go pick up Marinette.

Gabriel: you look good in your tux son.

Adrien: thank you father.

Gabriel: "he only calls me father when something is wrong" Are you doing alright, is something the matter?

Adrien: I just got a bad feeling.

Gabriel: well if something happens call me or come home early.

Adrien: I will, thank you.

He head out and used the same red car from the movies. He got to marinette's and knocked on the door. After a few seconds of hearing marinette's parents freak out from the other side of the door, the door opened.

Adrien was stunned. She was breathtaking, she has a red and black dress and red eyeshadow, making it hard not to get lost in her eyes. Her slightly red lipgloss made it hard not to want to kiss her.

Mari: hi Adrien.

Adrien: h h hellllo

Tom: have her back at ten, no later.

Adrien: of course sir. This is for you marinette

He held up a red rose and placed it in her flowing hair. It seemed to complete the look.

Mari: (blushing) thank you.

They got in his car. As they drove to the dance Adrien kept having the bad feeling, but every time he looked at Mari he would forget about it. Unfortunately he had to stop looking at her because he would stare and he needed to drive.

When he arrived he realized just how much attention a teen with a red Ferrari would cause.

The students at the entrance stoped to see who had the sweet ride, only to be surprised to see Adrien come out of the driver seat. He walked around the car, preparing himself for the glares the other students where going to give him. He opened the car door to reveal Marinette.

Adrien could feel the glares from his class mates as he walked Mari into the building. When they got in.

Luka: Adrien is your date?!

Mari: (missing the anger in his voice) yeah, (gives a smile at Adrien)

Luka: you rejected me for him.

Guy: you would rather go to the dance with him than any of us. (Turns to Adrien) your blackmailing her aren't you?

Adrien: what, no I.