iv

| Buffy's pov |

¤

"wait so he's single?" i nod at andi who is smiling way to widely. "do it, do it right now!" i shake my head, "andi.." she cuts me off almost immediately. "no im not letting you ruin it again."

"andi calm down, i like him. a lot, but i just am scared to ruin our friendship." she scoffs, "you wont! just go for it." i roll my eyes at my best friend.my phone buzzes though causing me to break my glare.

mr. party❤: meet me at the track. i need to talk to you.

"i have to go meet marty at the track, i will be back. behave." she wiggles her eyebrows and i try not to blush just walking away. i run down to the track sighing as the breeze hits my face. i haven't gone on a run in awhile.

when i finally get there marty is waiting for me. "hey there 11.5."

he chuckles. "hey mrs. still never beat my time." i glare at him. "oh stop, what did you need?" he smiles, "i need you to come with me this friday to see a movie."

i look at him, blushing. "are you asking me on a date?" he sighs, "you don't have to say yes. i know i was pushy last time, but i like you buffy. we make a great couple. you don't have to be my girlfriend but at least let me take you on a date."

i nod, "fine." he gasps, "wait really?!"

"absolutely, mr. party." he smiles at me, causing a smile to make its way to my own face.

¤

"so you two are dating?" i shake my head at the  goofy boy i call my bestfriend. "no cyrus, just going to see a movie." andi chimes in, "so a date?"

i nod, "yeah.. a date." they clap, cyrus wiping fake tears away. "i told you, andi owes me snacks!" andi rolls her eyes, "well she rejected the man last time. what was i to think she wouldn't do it again?"

i bite my lip to hide a smile. "i wasn't very smart last time, i was just a big competitor back then. he means a lot to me."

they squeal again and i sigh, deciding i should just squeal with them. i had a crush, a real one. he liked me back and i don't think anything could stop that.

well i didn't think so...

Authors note:

im finna stay up til 3am to watch this new episode. ughhh.

until next time,

~Aj👽