<11>

✨✨✨
❸:❸❹
AM

"fuck, yoongi." i say and i gasp. yoongi takes off his shirt and he takes off mine.

"you're so hot." yoongi says and i smirk. yoongi flips me over and he kisses me. his lips trail down to my neck and he starts to suck on it, making a fresh hickey.

i wake up in cold sweat and i touch my neck. oh my god, i just.. i can't believe i dreamt of that. i suddenly get a text and i open my phone.

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: hi bb i miss u💓

me: yoongi its fucking 3am

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: don't yell at me meanie

me: and i wonder how ur contact is named "yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️" in my phone bc i don't remember putting that

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: it was me <3

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: i made it cute like u

me: shut up

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: rude

me: love u <3

me: guess what yoonie

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: what

me: yknow i was just dreaming about u and then i woke up in cold sweat and then u suddenly texted me

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: gasp TOLD U WERE MEANT TO BEEEE😙

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: what were u dreaming about anyways ;)))

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: oo jimin is getting frisky👅

me: shut up idk i forgot what i was dreaming about

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: that is such a lie

me: no u

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: u sound like an idiot

me: ok bye baby im gonna go to bed

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: U JUST FRICKENC CALLED ME BABY????????????

me: no duh im gonna go to bed now

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: U DONT UNDERSTAND JIMIN LITERALY IM DYING U CANT FUCKIN DO THAT OUT OF NOWHERE LIKE HONESTLY JUST DATE ME BE MY BOYFRIEND

me: okay

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: woah wait what?

me: u asked me out and i said yes

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: i-

me: gn boyfriend😙💞

yoonie bear🥺🥰❤️: good night n i love u so much😛💓

✨✨✨
❶❷:❹❾
PM

"jimin." yoongi says and i turn around.

"what are you doing here?" i say and yoongi slowly walks over to me with his hands in his pockets.

"your lips look incredibly delicious.." yoongi says.

"taste them, won't you?" i say and yoongi chuckles avoiding eye contact with me.

yoongi grabs my chin and he attaches my lips with his. his hands intertwine with mine and suddenly drags me to the nearest classroom next to his. he puts a chair in front of the door and he smiles at me.

"what?" i say.

"i want to tell you something." yoongi says.

"go ahead." i say.

"i've never fallen for someone so hard. jimin, you must know i'm a player.. but god, i don't even know myself anymore. i don't even bother to look at anyone else but you. you make me question myself, you make my heart beat out of my chest. your perfect smile and your wonderful body. i love it so much, i don't know. you make me go crazy about you." yoongi says, "so, here i am. will you be my boyfriend?"

"yup." i say, "thought we went over this already."

"yeah but i wanted to make it.. special?" yoongi says and i grin.

"you're so cute." i say, "so, let's continue our make out session, yeah?"

yoongi almost immediately kisses me and he smiles. his lips slowly travel down my neck and i throw my head back. he sucks on a spot which creates a hickey. déjà vu?

"this is to mark you mine." yoongi says.