Venomos

I walk to a curch,it was silence,pure silence.I had a bad feeling about this,I should go to another one.
Be fore I could turn around a hand was holding me by my waist and my mouth.I started screaming,I look up to where the face was supose to be.I saw a man with red eyes,he had a grin on his face exposing his sharp fangs.
"Well,well,well.If it isn't the one and only Sol"
I tried to escape but he was way stronger than me,I gave up and waiting to hear what he wants from me.
"Now be a good little girl and stop trying,youll come with me"
He pulled me closer to him,I couldn't escape.
"I'll finaly have your power and get rid of my dear brother...Lucifer"
Oh my God Is he Venomos?
No I have to get away from him,no.
I feelt dizzy,I tried to fight it but I finaly gave up and welcomed the darkness all around me.
"Good girl~"

(Gabriel pov)
I can't believe it,I feelt it,he has her.
No,no,no.
I was in Hell now we are planing our fight to get Sol back.
"So whos in?"Uriel asked the 7 sins.
All 7 were coming with us but Lucifer insisted to go without an army.
Lucifer wanted Venomos only for himself.
Good were leaving tomorrow morning.Sol,sweetie were coming just hang on.

(Lucifer pov)
I feel my heart breaking only by the thought of it,my baby in the hands of that monster!
I swear on everything in this world,I will get rid of hime once and for all.
I can't believe it,that she left my brothers,she's sneaky I love that.
I loved everything about her,her voice that melted my heart,her shining eyes,her beautiful long sunny hair.I love her....I'll allways and once we save her I'm going to keep her next to me for my engire life.
Baby,Dady is coming to save you.

THE NEXT DAY

(Sol pov)

I woke up in a cell,what happend?
I-Venomos!
He took me,what is he going to do to me?
I can't let him take my powers,If I had any.
It was cold in here,I couldn't see anything only darkness.
I hate the dark,it's just...scary.
"Good morning princess"
"What do you want from me?"
"Your powers"
"Let me go"
"I'm affraid I can't do that princess"
"What will you do to me?"
"Suck the powers out of you,it Will hurt you princess"
"Don't"
"Awww you afraid?"
"No"
He laughed,his voice was cold and was echoing everywhere in the room.
"First I'm gonna break your mind because you are way stronger than I expected"
Break me?
He came in the cell with me,holding a big blade,I knew what he wanted to do.I have to do one thing,do not break.
After minutes that feelt like years of pain,I pas bleeding everywhere,I was pale and too tired to think straight,I knew what he was gonna do next.
"This is only gonna be painfull princess"
I prepared myself but then we heart somethig exploding,Venomos left.
I feelt....Lucifer,he came for me,oh no what If Venomos kills him.I have to do something,I close my eyes thinking I was free,without pain and free from this cell.I open my eyes,it worked,wait wha do I feel...oh no.
The only way I could get out of there was flying,I can't.
I heard Lucifer scream,I looked down.I was flying!
I only have to save him,I have.

(Lucifer pov)

We were fighting Venomos he had many guard here,Venomos came behind me and threw me on the other side of the room.I couldn't move he put a spell on me,that asshole!
"Where is Sol!"
"Oh shes ok,only in her cell bleeding,she might not have so much time left"
Bleeding!?
"Well dear brother,I have to kill you now,bye"
Before he could stab me with his swordhe was thrown on the other side with a huge force.
I saw Sol flying,she looked terrible.
Full of blood,my poor baby.
She looked at me with eyes full of tears,she fell down.
I rushed to her and made her look at me.Her beutiful brown eyes now red and tired.
She looked at me crying,she was in pain.
Venomos left,that bitch!
"Dady...it hurts"
"Dadys here,dadys here..."
I wisphere to her as I huged her,I had to get her back to the castle,I carried her all the way,wisphering sweet things to her.
"Dadys here.."

Yayyy a happy end,I think.It's not the end we still have more.Tell me in the comments what you think about this chapter♡