Venomos return 1

Blood,blood and blood,the only things that I saw in front of me,I was in a dark forest with blood and dead bodies of the humans everywhere,what is happening?
Dady?Where are you?
I heard a small laugh,I knew that laugh,is from the men who turtured and made me suffer.I turn around,nothing,I turn on the other side,still nothing.
The laughter were everywhere,like an echo,I fell on my knees and started crying,Daddy!
"Daddy!"

"LUCIFER!"

I woke up screaming amd Lucifer by my side holding me,it was a dream,but it feelt real.
I started crying in his bare chest.
"Shhhhh daddys here baby,daddys here"
"Daddy I had another nightmare,why do they reapear?"
"It's time"
"Time for what?"
"To end it all,you'll have to kill Venomos once and for all"
What!Me!Kill Venomos!?
Is he insane?I can't even use my powers yet and he wants me to kill Venomos.
"I can't"
"Yes you can but before you have to heal,till then we will make are you are safe"
"Thank you daddy"
I snuggle besides him and I layed my head on his chest.
"Youre welcome baby,youre welcome...I love you"
"I love you too"
He kisses my forehead and I fell asleep.This time I had a dreamless night.Perfect.

Hey I know it's short but I'm making more parts so it is not the end!This will continue......