Chapter Two

" Wait just how much do you know?" I ask nervously and confused. I now just want answers.

"We will speak of this after your shift. We will meet at your place." Damon says winking. Wait how does he know where I live? Is he a stalker or did he just happen to see me walk home from school or work?

My shift end half past two and as i'm walking home a demon was eating the soul of a young girl. I quickly pull out my weapon and I turn it into a sword and slice its neck. Blood spews out and sprays all over me and the girl. I leave the girl and walk off. Not long after I finally get to my door and its unlocked. I quickly put my guard up and ready my weapon.

As I enter the house it smells like freshly made tea. I walk into the kitchen and see Damon sitting down and drinking tea. He motions for me to sit in the chair across from him. I sit down and he smiles at me. I wonder what he's thinking.

" Sorry for the intrusion and that blood seems to be demonic. Did you slay a demon on the way here? If you have any questions ask away. I too have the vision and a gifted weapon after I lost my parents. My weapons name is The Cirus Blade," He says while sounding so calm. He stands up and approaches me. He takes off my blood soaked shirt and sees the demon slayers mark that was burned into my skin to symbolize my fate. " Wow I'm surprised by two things. One you have the same mark as me. Two you build is very good." He says examining my chest and stomach.

He lifts up his shirt and shows me his mark. Im amazed that his body looks so good. "Hey you got a good build too. By the way I'm gay incase you didn't know," I say smirking with a joking tone. He lifts his hand up and I defend my self with my eyes closed thinking he would hit me. "Please don't hit me." I say scared.

I hear him sigh. "Im not going to hit you, in fact just close your eyes," he says. I do as he says for some reason. I feel his hand on my face. Something touches my lips. " Told you I wasn't going to hit you. I just wanted to-" he stops talking suddenly. We hear something crash in my room. Our eyes lock and we put our guard up.

I pull out my weapon and it turns into a pistol with endless bullets. He looks at me amazed. He pulls out his weapon and it didn't change it just stayed as a sword. We run to the room to see a demon with my bed half way in its mouth. "No! My memory foam mattress!! How dare you, that was 1,000 pounds!" I start shooting my pistol violently. I hit its eyes and shot in its nose. Damon looks at me and his sword ignites into flames and he slashed it open he covers us up and blood denigrates the entire house.

"Damn, looks like I need to go look for a new home," I say sighing. He looks at me and pulls me close.

He whispers in my ear. "You can live with me if you want. Im very interested in you. By the way, to answer to you saying your gay," he pauses. "I am gay too. Lets take this slow." He looks down at me, damn he's so tall. Does he live alone too?

"Ok, are you sure? Im not that great of a person." He looks at me and winks. My heart skips a beat. Whats going on? This is the first time someone has ever been this nice to me. My parents were always drinking and neglecting me, so this is the first time I felt like this.