L and C

"Temp check?" said a voice behind me.
"Just dropped 14 degrees as I entered the bedroom." I replied, shivering.
"Hey Luce?" the voice said. I turned around, to be greeted with a grinning Lockwood.
"Picking up anything?"
"Bit of creeping fear, miasma, and, as you can see..." I pointed to the thin tendril of ghost fog that were lapping at our ankles. A shrill scream pierced the freezing air, followed by sobs, and ... Abrupt silence. I touched the wall.  I used my Touch. The room was at once illuminated, as if it was day. I saw in front of me, a man with an (almost) frighteningly large, serrated knife, and a woman, wearing a blue sundress with butterflies on it, cowering in the corner. "No, no, no please!! I promise! I love you!!" The man just laughed, and said, "You say that, so why did you cheat on me?!" "Please!! I promise!! Just don't hurt me!!! Please!!" The woman was sobbing. The man smiled, and drove the knife deep into her heart."Too late, my love." Another scream split the air.
"Lucy."
"Lucy!"
"LUCY!"
I snapped out of it. By that time, the effects of the ghost was gone, and there was a hole in the wall, revealing a cavity holding the woman's bloodsoaked dress.
George ran into the room.
"We have the Source."
"Great! I made tea downstairs!"
"While Luce almost got ghost-touched?"
"WHAT?!"
"I'm fine! Relax!" I shouted over them.
Holly ran into the bedroom.
"Good, you guys are okay. I heard yelling."
"Yeah. We found the Source. " I added.
"Took you long enough!" George said.
As Lockwood and Co. rode in a night cab, they were all talking, and bickering, as usual. This was when the   Skull decided to chime in.
"Lucy. I applaud your services! Almost getting ghost-touched! Too bad you didn't die... What? A skull can hope."
"You're insane!"
"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Skullism. Plain and simple."
"You're not just insane, you're also cheering on my death."
"Don't see the problem. If anything, people think YOU'RE the insane one, talking to a head in a jar." He chuckled deeply.
"Ugh..."
I turned the tap, and continued my heated debate with George over the best donut and ignored the Skull's horrid faces.