Cubbones/Locklyle

George POV
I told them I was going to get doughnuts. I'll tell them later. I'm going to meet her under her bridge. I'm seeing Flo. I brought her licorice. I hate licorice, so it's for her.
I arrived at the shore of the Thames, hands full of licorice, and heart full of hope, I approach Flo.
"Hey Flo!"
" 'Ey, Cubbins! You eat licorice?"
"Er-"
"Ya don't?" She looked... Disappointed?
"Oh, I love licorice! Ya! I mean, yeah."
We sat and ate, well me throwing the licorice back up. Flo laughed. Really laughed. My god, she is beautiful. Her eyes sparkled under the brim of her straw hat.
I checked my watch. 6:37
"Damn. I have to leave. I had a nice time."
"Me too, George." She smiled, showing her white teeth.
"Bye!"
"Bye, George."
I grinned stupidly, all the way to the doughnut shop and home.
At 35 Portland Row
Lockwood POV
I decided to bake cookies. Luce went downstairs to practice with her rapier. The oven beeped and I grabbed for the pan. "Dammit!" I put the mitt on. The cookies were charcoal black. Luce ran upstairs.
"I was gone five minutes!"
"I burnt the cookies a little."
She raised an eyebrow at me.
"A little?"
"Yeah."
Akward silence.
"Where's George?" I asked.
"At the doughnut shop."
"Oh."
I set the cookies on the counter top.
"I'll go practice my rapier moves." I said, breaking the silence. I tripped over the broom. She caught me. Time seemed to freeze. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes. They had flecks of amber and green in them. Her pink, full lips were curving up into a Carlyle Grin™. I gave her my best  '100 gigawatt smile.' She pulled me up. She laughed. I laughed. I stood up. I pulled her in. Our lips were about to meet.
"Am I interrupting?" George asked, grinning evily.
Lucy's face turned a deep shade of scarlet. My ears turned pink.
"What's that smell? It smells like puke and licoric- GEORGE!!"
George didn't say anything. His face turned pink.