Halloween Party PT 3

Is Luce gonna back out? Or will she piss off the guy practically stalking them? Find out! 🖤Abby
"Whoa, Flo! Don't yo-" Lockwood tried to say but Luce cut him off.
"That would be hilarious!"
"I don't know, that doesn't sound safe." Holly said.
"Hey, he deserves it!"
"He deserves way more than a prank call." George muttered.
"Ooh, finally something interesting. We all know what's going to happen. He will kill you all and I'll be sent to the furnaces. Yay for you."
Lucy picked up the phone, ready to copy one of Lockwood's 'accents'. She dialed, and put the phone on speaker.
"You have reached the voice message box of Sir Rupert Gale. Please leave a message unless you are Lockwood and Company. Bing! Just kidding, there is no answering machine. What do you want?"
"I, um" she said, with a sqeaky voice "I would like you to take a test of your cellphone quality. "
"Um, okay?"
"Prepare for some test phrases."
Holly looked worried.
"Test phrases? Okay."
"Repeat after me."
"I'm a tot. Tal bu. Twad." Gale said.
"All together now." Lucy said about to split with laughter.
"I'm a total buttwad. Why are you laughing!"
Lucy hung up and instantly everyone was laughing so freaking hard.
Holly wiped a tear from her eye, still laughing.
"George, truth or dare?" Lucy asked, laughter rocking her body.
"Truth, I have nothing to hide."
"What's your sexuality?" Lucy asked.
"Well, I'm bi, but, as you know, I like Flo." George said. "Lockwood, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to tell Lucy how you feel."
"I want a truth!" Lockwood said, resisting.
"Fine. How do you feel about Luce?"
Lockwood's ears turned really pink.
Lucy turned into a cherry tomato.
"George! That is so... Whatever!" Lucy got up to leave. "Lockwood, you don't have to an-" Lockwood had gotten up and crashed his lips on Luce's. Everyone got up and started screaming things like "OTP!!" and "OMG MY SHIP HAS SAILED!", ect.
They broke apart, and after everyone calmed down, they noticed it was 12:48 a.m. They were super tired, so they decided to all go to bed at their collective homes. Goodbyes were said, and George went upstairs.
"Hey, Luce, about earlier-"
She leaned over and kissed him.
"I really like you."
"Me too."
They kissed again.
"Seriously, someone kill me again."