Chapter 2: Unholy Yet Human

A few days gone by since Bayonetta & Genkekio first met each other the other night. The sun of a new day shined radiantly throughout the sky, but Bayonetta is still trying to figure out what Genkekio might be. With all the thinking, Bayonetta went to the nearest cafe to get a quick drink. There she saw who looks like Genkekio, but this time he's wearing a black leather fedora. Bayonetta got her drink & sat where Genkekio is.

   "Looks like we finally meet once again Genkekio." Bayonetta said smiling that she found him. Genkekio saw her smile & smiles back. "Indeed we did Cereza." Genkekio replied taking a sip from his own drink. "I never got to ask you this but, what kind of species are you?" Bayonetta asked quietly so nobody else can hear. Genkekio checked around to make sure they're not being heard or seen.

   "I am a Nephilpire, a hybrid of human, angle, vampire & demon." Genkekio replied. Bayonetta looked at him shocked with her hand covering her mouth. "How can you be unholy when you look so pure?" Bayonetta questioned. Bayonetta realized what she said & blushes a small bit. Genkekio saw Bayonetta's blush & puts his hand over her's.

   "It's fine. No need to feel ashamed about what you said." Genkekio said smiling a bit. Bayonetta's blush still remains on her face from the contact of Genkekio's hand but she smiles back. Genkekio & Bayonetta both finish their drinks & left the cafe as they decided to spend a bit more time together. As the air got more colder at night, Bayonetta wrapped herself around Genkekio to help be warmer. "What is this emotion I'm feeling? It's unlike anything I've felt before." Bayonetta thought to herself.

   Genkekio stopped in his tracks as he opened a door. "Make yourself at home Cereza." Genkekio said closing the door behind them. Bayonetta looked upon Genkekio's home which everything looks rather expensive. "Lovely home you have Genkekio." Bayonetta said complementing Genkekio's home. Genkekio smiles as a 'thank you' & shows Bayonetta where which room is where.

   Bayonetta smiles once again feeling welcomed by someone who's both divine & demonic yet human. "Is this what it feels like to, love someone? No, it can't, he probably already has someone to be with." Bayonetta thought while taking a warm shower. Bayonetta's hair wrapped around her body forming into her skin-tight jumpsuit after she turned off the water. As soon she walked into the bedroom, she saw a tattoo of a pair of wings. One an angle & the other, demonic with a sword in the middle on Genkekio's back.

   Bayonetta shook the suspension away from her mind & just focused herself on Genkekio in general. Genkekio turned around to face the Umbra Witch with a smile across his face as she walks closer before falling into his arms tired. Genkekio put Bayonetta in the bed before getting in himself & they both fell asleep together.