Chapter 4: Emotions

Kurt's POV:

---------------

I woke up before my alarm clock went off. I was actually excited about school. This was a new feeling that I never had before. After doing my morning moisturizing routine, I tried to find the perfect outfit, but I couldn't seem to find the right one, no matter how many combinations I tried. I eventually settled for a yellow button down top with black skinny jeans and a red scarf as an accessory. I gave myself a disappointed look as I looked into my full-length mirror.

Shit! It's 7:30, I have to go! I thought as I quickly snatched my messenger bag from my office chair and ran down the flight of stairs, skipping a few steps here and there. I skipped through the front door before hopping into my car.

I'm going to get Blaine's attention, and I know exactly the way to do it. I unbuttoned the top three buttons of my shirt and spread out the collar so that my upper chest was clearly visible. I repositioned the scarf tied tightly around my neck.

I can't believe this is happening to me. I couldn't be happier, but also more disappointed in my appearance. Well, I can't do anything more at this point, might as well just deal. I turned on the radio and began driving to school, thinking about Blaine the whole way there.

------------------

Blaine's POV:

------------------

As soon as I walked through the front doors of Mckinely, my eyes began to wander. Where was Kurt? He was always at his locker by this time in the morning. I decided to lean against the lockers by the front doors to see if he would come through them. Suddenly, a familiar face bombarded me. Judging by the way his breath smelled like cheap wine coolers, I knew right away who it was.

"You good dude? You seemed pretty trashed yesterday." Karofsky said with a half-smile. I glared at him, making my feelings about the topic known without words being necessary. He gave a cunning look in response and stomped down the hallway, pushing some nerds out of his way as he walked along. I grabbed my phone and began scrolling through Instagram. After a few minutes, the front doors flung open. I looked up to see Kurt looking around before locking his eyes on me. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. He proceeded to walk through the door, keeping his eyes on me. I opened my mouth slightly, I couldn't help myself...Kurt looked so...different. He strode by me, looking over his shoulder to see my response. He smiled before continuing down the hallway. My eyes averted to his ass, as he sashayed around the corner, obviously happy with the attention that he received.

I smiled, thinking about Kurt's perfect body. I snapped myself back into reality and began walking in the direction for which Kurt was headed. As I turned the corner, I saw Kurt at his locker. I stopped, wondering what I was going to say. No. Just go for it, Blaine. You got this. I continued in my path and slammed Kurt's locker door shut once again. A look of frustration appeared on Kurt's face.

"Yes?" Kurt asked, clearly eager to know what I had to say.

"You. Me. Janitor's closet. Now." I demanded. I needed to get into his pants. I could barely control myself at this point. Kurt looked so damn good, it took everything in my power to keep my hands to myself. Kurt began to shake his head, before saying:

"You're going to have to do a lot more than that to get into my pants, Mr. Anderson." Kurt replied, winking before brushing past me as he headed towards his first-period class.

I smiled. Kurt knew what he was doing to me. A challenge. I like it. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

--------------