Chapter 5: Why?

(A/N): DISCLAIMER: I don't wanna give anything away, but there is limited adult content in this chapter that may not be suitable for all audiences. 

---------------

Kurt's POV:

---------------

It's Friday...thank god. I am so ready for this week to be over. I still don't understand what happened with Blaine, not that I am mad that he kissed me, quite the opposite actually. I just want to know what he's thinking. I can usually read people pretty well, but with him, I just never know. I honestly can't even remember why I was angry with him. As I was thinking this over, a familiar face sashayed around the corner and right up to me. Santana stood before me, hands on her hips, she began to speak, her head moving to the rhythm of her own words.

"Listen Hummel, I saw what you were trying to do yesterday. Let me just remind you of the obvious facts that you never seem to realize because your always off in rainbow land: you, are a flaming gay. Blaine is the hottest piece of ass at this miserable school and happens to be the only guy that I haven't slept with...other than you. So I think that it's in your best interests, to leave this one to the pros, unless you want me to go all Lima Heights on your sorry ass. Are we clear?" Santana asked as if she already knew what I was going to say, her head cocked to the side with fake confusion, eyes squinted. I didn't say anything, just looked down at my new doc martins.

"That's what I thought," she said as she began to walk away before stepping on my pristine white shoes. I opened my mouth in shock, my arms flew to my sides in anger. "Oops." is all she said. Smiling from cheek to cheek, Santana Lopez strutted down the hall. I grew red with rage. I just bought these shoes, and at a bargain price at that. Ugh, that miserable bitch. 

With that, I stomped into the bathroom with the hopes that Santana didn't leave any permanent marks on these limited edition beauties. 

------------------

Blaine's POV:

-----------------

I was leaning against the lockers, looking down at my phone. I had an expressionless face as I read Santana's text over and over, occasionally looking up to see if anyone was looking over my shoulder.

S-"Why don't you come over to my place tonight? I have the whole place to myself. I know u wanna taste of this...so cum get it"

I don't know how to respond, I'm not really into her for obvious reasons, but it would give me major brownie points if we did do something tonight. Before I could think of anything, the one and only Kurt Hummel stormed through the bathroom door beside me. I smirked, god he's hot. I imagined Kurt in those skin-tight jeans he wears so confidently, his perfectly firm, round ass underneath that thin layer of denim...shit. I quickly repositioned myself. I have an itch to scratch, and I need assistance. People began to clear the halls as the first bell rang. I waited, plotting what I was going to do next. After about ten minutes, the bathroom door slowly opened. I quickly shot up, and made my move. I grabbed Kurt by his tie, and forcefully led him into the empty bathroom. We're gonna have some fun, I thought, gritting my teeth with excitement.

---------------

Kurt's POV

--------------

I was breathing in anticipation as Blaine swiftly locked the bathroom door. He pinned me up against the door, looking me up and down with hungry eyes. I suddenly noticed Blaine looking at my lips. I decided to move closer before, all at once, Blaine smashed his lips against mine, pinning me back against the bathroom door. He changed his focus right underneath my ear, sucking and nibbling as if he wanted to leave a mark, his mark. My eyes fluttered shut as he continued down my neck. I lifted my head with a groan to assist him in his endeavor. Blaine's hands were wandering all over my body, mapping and carefully touching every inch of me. He moved his hand up my leg, his mouth working at a hickey on my neck. He cupped my bulge, making me gasp, I rolled my head forward, impatiently waiting for what was to come. I couldn't breathe, as he kneaded me over my jeans.