Chapter 3

Author's Note: first author's note! Woo! Taylor the character isn't actually Taylor Swift in this, if that caused any confusion. I realized AFTER I made her name Taylor that Taylor Swift would be a good fit. If that makes any sense! Anywhoo, I'm so excited! I have 30+ reads on the first two chapters added together(:

ALSO credit to @ChasingFaerytales for making my awesome cover, even though it's not Lucy Hale, who plays Jordan Young(:

This chapter was funny(: I hope you enjoy!

Thanks guys! Don't forget to comment, vote, and fan!(: I'd really like some constructive criticism!

-Megan xox

<><><><><><>

There's nothing to tell," I shrugged, plopping down on the couch, pulling my legs up.

"Mmhhmm. Spill before I tickle you."

"You wouldn't." The look in her eyes told me she would. I sighed.

"I was walking home, and this guy, like, attacked me, and since Harry had been watching me all day, he came to the rescue and saved me, basically. After that, we got coffee and he told me he was a famous pop star. And then he brought me home," I shrugged. Tay sighed.

"I'm the worst babysitter in the world," she laughed.

"I almost got raped, and that's all you have to say? Hell yeah you are!" I said sarcastically, pretending to be angry at her over the top carefree attitude.

"What's done is done," she said, smiling. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm exhausted," I said, getting up to go to my room.

"Night!" she said over her shoulder as she walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed my pajamas, and a clean bra and panties. Gosh, I really hate the word panties. I just cannot say it out loud.

I turned the light on in my bathroom, and closed and locked the door behind me. It was pretty cold in the apartment, so I let the hot water run and fill the room with steam before I got undressed. I climbed into the shower, letting the hot water relax my tense muscles. I still hadn't calmed down from earlier.

Halfway through the shower, I realized I had Harry's number written on my arm. I looked, and it had rinsed mostly away, I could only see a few numbers faintly. Crap. Now he's going to think I don't like him, which I think I do. Well, I can't change it now. No use crying over a washed away number. I finished my business in the shower, then stepped out and wrapped myself in the towel. I changed into my pj's and brushed my teeth before climbing into bed.

I wonder what Harry's doing right now...was my last thought before I slipped into unconsciousness.

<><><><><><>

"Jo! Jordan, wake up!" Taylor was leaning over me, blocking the full sunshine from my open window.

"Mmmrmmfkrkdodfka." I covered my head with my pillow.

"Get your lazy ass up. Jay is on the phone!" I jumped up and out of bed so fast, my head was spinning when I took the phone from T.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jo," he laughed.

"Jay! It's really you!" No Jordan! It's a Jayden imposter. That was a face-palm moment.

"Yeah it is!" he laughed. I missed his laugh so much.

"How are you?" I asked, probably smiling like an idiot.