Starboy

~Warning~ SAD AS FUCK
and this is if Tom had stopped Tord before he killed him self.

#Tom's POV#
I was running through the wood trying to get to the waterfall. After a few minutes of running I reached the waterfall but, I didn't see Tord. I quickly turned my head to the water and jumped in. I swam around and finnaly found Tord slowly floating down and I grabed him quickly and swam back up to the surface. I layed him down on the soft grass trying to bring him back. Then....He spat some water out and started breathing again!!!! "TORD WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING!?!?!" The small soaked boy slowly sat up crying "You were the only one that loved me and made me stop the cuts" He replied softly "THEN YOU HAD TO COME BREAK MY HEART AGAIN AND THEN THAT HAPPENED!!!!!" He seemed to choke on his words as he was yelling at me.

~Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass~

#Tord's POV#
I was in kitty boy's house wrapped up in his blue covers and in his cloths ,that were so big on my and so soft, as drinking some hot coca. He walked in the room with my cloths neatly folded in a little pile. "I...I'm sorry Kitty boy...It was all my fault I was-" I was cut off by Kitty boy's shakey voice. "No it was all my fault I shouldn't have listened to my father..." He replied as he about cried. I quickly sat my cup down and threw off the covers and run up to him and hugged him tightly. He seemed shocked at my respones.

#Tom's POV#
I was shocked (okay now that was stupid to say) at Starboy but, I soonly hugged him back crying. And then I heard it.

BANG

I started to panic as I heard him stomping up the stairs. I whispered to Tord "Hide under the bed or the covers and don't make yourself visible." He quickly did it but I could tell he was confused. Then he slamed open my door, he had a half bottle of beer in his hand, scruffiled up hair, and beer dripping down his chin. "I though I told you to keep the noise down" He said in a angery voice. "S-Sorry Sir it won't happen agai-"

SMACK

He had slapped me across the face and It left a big red hand print on me and I guess Starboy was watching because he got out from hidding and stood up for me. "YOU CAN'T HIT HIM HE'S YOUR ONLY SON!!! DO YOU NOT CARE IF HE DIES HERE AND NOW BECAUSE YOU ABUSE HIM!!!" He was strong on his words and he was mad at Dad. "I though I told you to breakup with this kid" He was pissed when he saw Starboy. "WELL HE'S THE ONLY PERSON THAT CARES ABOUT ME UNLIKE YOU!!! YOU WOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS IF MOM HAVEN'T DIED!!!" (A/N I don't know what happened to his mom) Now he reached his boiling piont. He raised the bottle in his hand and hit me right across the face with the bottle. Then everything went black.

#Tord's POV#
I saw what happened and I quickly sat down to help Kittyboy. He was bleeding and had a black eye. His father left mad and I couldn't hear him anymore. I was trying to help Kittyboy from bleeding to much. I soon ripped a piece of his shirt off and wrapped it wround his head. He soon woke up and I helpped him get up. "Do you want to go to the police??" I had to know how long this was going on but then he replied "I-I guess we could go.." So then we both stood up and quickly walked out of his house.

~At Police station~

#Tom's POV#
We both arived at the police station in a short 20 minutes. Starboy walked up to the police at the front counter and I followed him up there. The police officer was really nice to use. "Hello there young men how may I help you?" He asked softly. I was about to tell him but Starboy told him "We're to report abuse" He was subtle. "Why who was the victim and the abuser??" He grabed out an clipboard and pen. "I was the victim and my father is the abuser..." I was about to cry until Starboy wrapped his arms around me. "And were do you live?" He wrote down the information. "I live 976 East Oak Street" (A/N Not a real place maybe) I told him in weakly "Thank you now wold you like to come or stay here?" Me and Starboy looked at eachother. Then he responded "We would like to-" I cut him off "We'd like to go" I looked back at him as we bothed followed him back to my house.

~Tom's house~

#Tord's POV#
Kittyboy and I were waiting outside. Then we heard yelling and gun shots. He got scared and started crying in my arms. Then multipule police officers came to his house and ran in while one came to us and started talking to use. Then after 20? 30? minutes later. I wasn't keeping track of time. Then the police officers came back out and abulances came by and they loaded up police officers and....his Dad. I say he was still alive and Kittyboy stood up and yelled. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU ABOUT KILLED MULTIPULE POLICE OFFICERS AND ALL BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T FUCKING LOVE ME!!!!!" He soon was crying. Then I stood up and helpped him calm down. "Shhhhh it's ok he's gone he wont hurt you anymore" I was hugging him and he hugged me tightly crying. We both let go and we saw a officer come back out with bags of stuff. "I saw this and thought you might have wanted it" He reached in a bag and pulled out a picture with him, his Mom, and his Dad. He grabbed it and just stared at I think his Mom. "Excuse me, Thomas Rigdwell?" The officer that was talking to us stood up and asked me if he would like to go to an adoption center. He soon quickly replied "No I would like to stay with Tord" Tom said. He grabed my hand as he said my name. "Okay as long his parents were okay with it" Tom looked at me as I said it. "Oh they always are okay with me having a friend live with us!" Tom happily when I said it but he knew I was lying but, he just went with it. "Alright well Thomas hope you have a happier life with him" He belived me. Tom soon ran in his house and got all his cloths and put them in a suitcase. He ran back out and walked over to my and we both went to my house and all the officers left his house.

A/N: YAY I FINISHED 1174 words totale.