New Neighbors

****Picture Above is Jackson****

After work, Alex stops by Dan's shack for a smoothie and drives home. When he finally pulls up in his mom's driveway he sees someone's yard covered with boxes next door. Alex was curious about the situation but he really didn't care and went inside his mom's house. "Alex I'm so glad you're home on time. Come meet our new next door neighbors." Alex's mom said while grabbing his hand, dragging him the living room. As soon as Alex was in the living room is heart quickened when he saw a familiar handsome face in the room.
"Alex, This is Danny Revins. This is his son Jackson. They are the new neighbors." She said. "Jackson and I have met before he stopped by the store earlier today to see someone. It's nice to meet you, Mr.Revins."Said Alex. "Nice to meet you as well. You can call me Danny." Said Danny. "Alex is a nice fella, Dad." Jackson said while patting Alex's back. Alex starred deep into Jackson's light hazel eyes. "You doing anything later on today?" Jackson asked. "Not really." Said Alex. "Why?" "You wanna hangout?" Asked Jackson. Alex looked at his mom for the go ahead. She smile and nodded. "Sure. Maybe I could show you around town." Said Alex. "I think that would be awesome." Jackson said with a bright expression on his face. "It's nice to see that you're making friends before school even starts." Said Danny while chuckling. Jackson laughed with him. "Well, as soon as we get through moving enough boxes in and unpack them, we can hangout." Said Jackson. "Alright."Said Alex.

"We better get going then. We'll see y'all later." Danny Said.

"See ya." Said Alex and his mom.

Jackson and Danny leaves the Wells household. Alex's Mom gave Alex that look.

"What is it, Mom?" Alex Said nervously.
"I think you want to be more than just friends with Jackson." She said.

"Whatever, Mom" Alex Said while laughing. Deep down inside he knew that he wanted to be more than friends with Jackson, but he knew there was no hope for him being with Jackson.

********************************