Part: 20

Yasmin's pov:
I had woken up to his arms wrapped around me holding me tight against his chest I wish we could of stayed like this but it was time for another miserable day at school. I grabbed a marker it was a erasable marker there won't be any harm on drawing on his face. I turned to face him and started to draw on his face carefully trying not to wake him up but as soon as I did another mark on his face he had woken up.

"Uhhh... good morning how did you sleep" I asked him nervously as I tried to hide away the marker.
"I slept ok what about you" he asked with a smile while squeezing me tightly into a hug
"CANT BREATHH"

Damian's pov:
"oops.." I let go and kiss her forehead gently and grabbed my phone
"WAIT ummm... can I see your phone for a second"
"I guess so.." she snatched my phone out of my hand and threw it across the room
"Wh- why did you do that what's up with you why are you acting so strange?"
"Oh n-nothing I need to go get changed I love you" she pecked me a kiss and left
"I love you too..?"
I got up and picked up my phone she better have not scratched it But I wonder what's up with her.

I went to go get ready for school and as soon as I looked at the mirror I had noticed all these marks on my face. So that's why she was acting so weird I'm not even going to get mad or anything. I washed up and got everything ready for school and walked out the house towards her house.

Yasmin's pov: I cant find anything to wearrr hair up or down? I don't know I'm running out of time it's already 7:15 I'll just throw in my comfy clothes. I grabbed my backpack and left my house and there I saw him standing outside. He didn't seem upset or mad but oh well if he was he doesn't  scare me he won't do anything as soon as I started walking towards him I saw Leo ugh great Leo why just why.

I speed walked towards Damian and hid behind him
"Please hide me"
"Oh why what's wrong"
"Nothing just please hide me"
"I won't unless you tell me" he started moving around
" STOP MOVING" just great he might or heard me

Leo's pov: Was that Yasmin I had heard..
Probably not I might just be hearing things I started walking towards the bus stop. I really did mess up our friendship I really hate Damian I wish I could just erase him get him out of the picture.. maybe I can.. I took out my phone and messaged Yasmin again. What's so great about Damian I don't see anything so great about him he's just another douche bag but whatever.

Yasmin's pov: "You almost got me caught" I crossed my arms and turned my back towards Damian
"I'm sorry I didn't mean too" he back hugged me and kissed my cheek
"I'll make it up to you" for some reason out of nowhere I started turning red I couldn't move I was frozen in place.

He chuckled and picked me up and started walking off with me
"Cmon lets go we're going to be late"
"I don't need you carrying me around I can walk on my own" I started hitting his back to put me down
"Can you stop doing that! And we're not going to get anywhere by you walking slow as a sloth"
"Oh wow I hate you"
"I love you too" he said as he chuckled and carried me to school
I love you also.

•••
Ambers pov: Is it true that their back together? I really hate her that should be me! Not her who is she! Who does she think she is!
I walked to class annoyed and sat down in her spot.

Now she won't be able to sit next to him.

Damian's pov:
We arrive at school and I put her down gently and hold her hand. As we're walking we would get some stares and gasps it's kinda uncomfortable and I can tell it's making her uncomfortable.
I whisper to her softly as I pulled her in closer towards me "hey it's ok don't worry I'm here" I smiled at her in reassurance and kept walking with he "it's just I don't like all these stares" she looked at me and looked down at the ground "I'm right here and we're almost close to our class ok" I pecked her head and gave her a reassurance smile.

Yasmin's pov:   We had finally made it to class it felt like hours even though it was just a couple or minutes but as soon as me and Damian enter I see her I see her in my spot! Now where am I going to sit at
"Hey remember the amber alert"
"Amber alert?"
I rolled my eyes and pointed at her
"Herrr amberrr"
"Oh yeah.. what about her"
"Don't you clearly see she's in my spot"
"Look there's room over there and we can sit next to each other after all the teacher gave up on the sitting chart"
"I guess I just liked that spot but whatever and I don't really feel like going to class"
"But squid is in there don't you see" he pointed towards her and I still was unsure
"Yeah but I don't feel like putting up with amber today"
"I got you don't worry poptart She won't do anything to you I promise I won't let her do anything to you"
"Do you pinky promise" I stuck out my pinky towards him still feeling unsure
"I pinky promise now please don't put that face I love you" he interwind his pinky with mine and gave me a tight hug and kiss.

"Now come before it gets anymore late" he walked inside the class with me while still holding my hand and we sat in the back

"You'll be ok" he whispered and gave me a warm smile.

•••
Damian's pov: Seconds turned to minutes minutes seemed to turn to hours. I didn't understand what the teacher was saying amber would stare once in a while with a annoyed face but it was whatever. Yasmin didn't seem to understand what the teacher was also saying I'll help her after school even thought I don't really get it.

I raised my hand to go to the bathroom and what I really hate about raising hands is that sometimes the teachers really take forever and you have to keep on switching from one arm to another but after waiting 10 minutes patiently I finally got to go to the restroom.

As soon as I walked in I saw Leo washing his hands I hope he doesn't  really know who I am..

I walked toward the sink in the far away corner but as soon as halfway Leo says something but I can't quit understand it
"Uh did you say something..?"
"Yeah, I sure did and listen carefully if you don't want to get hurt or get the love of your life hurt then Stay away from Yasmin stay away from her"
"Your threats don't scare me and you won't do nothing" I shout at him as I start walking towards him
"Well then we'll just have to see about that" he walked off dropping a piece of paper.

"Why are they always against us I'm not just going to stay away from her I love her and I won't repeat myself From my last mistake I promised I'll be by her side no matter what..."

Author: I'm sorry this one wasn't so great :(
I still have more other chapters I need to publish I'm just editing them :3 but byeee

#shipdaya and #dasmin
😁

Who do you like best?

#damian or #leo

Sorry for this late chapter :( but byee.