❤️Part 21❤️

Damian's pov: As I was Rinsing my face I couldn't stop thinking about what Leo had said he's not going to keep me away from Yasmin he's stupid to think I grabbed the paper towels and dried off my face and stared at the mirror for a second. I could feel my anger boiling up inside I punched the mirror and stepped back a a bit and started breathing in and out. I walked out the restroom and started heading towards class.

Yasmin's pov:
It seemed like Damian was taking forever I just wanted him back here in class it felt weird being alone in a room with Amber she kept giving me looks and laughing to herself like a psycho b***h. I kept attempting to do my work but I finally gave up I didn't understand it and didn't know how to do it so I gave up and started doodling instead. I didn't notice till I heard a click coming from the door I immediately looked up to see if it was Damian but it wasn't.. it was LEO!! Freaking Leo. I rolled my eyes and continue to doodle. As he was walking I kept hoping and hoping that he wouldn't come near me or even sit by me at all but it didn't turn out that way.

"Hey Yasmin why are you sitting alone"
He sat down on Damian's seat as he started pulling out his journal and pencil he needed for the class. really if he finds you sitting down on his seat he's going to really beat the s***t out of you. "Actually I'm not sitting by myself I'm waiting on Damian"

"Oh yeah right.." was all he had said I just please hope Damian comes.

A couple few minutes went by and he still hadn't come back I was getting really annoyed by it and the fact that Leo wouldn't stop talking.

Damian's pov : As I was going to grab on to the bar of the stairs to pull myself up I had notice little small cuts and blood dripping down from my hand and little tinny piece of shredded glass on my hand "it's fine it'll be fine"

I finally arrived and as I open the door I didn't even think I just acted I walked towards my spot were Leo was sitting at and just ranting and ranting to Yasmin. I really hated Leo.

I got him and
Pulled him out from the seat and surprisingly he didn't do anything back or even said a word. I sat down and hid my hand underneath the desk hopefully she wouldn't see but surprisingly out of nowhere she knew.
"Let me see your hand Damian" I didn't want to fight her back or
anything so I showed her my hand "why. Or what happened and I want the truth from you really I do" I grabbed a piece of paper and started writing to her what had happened...  

Yasmins pov: I was really mad the fact that Leo said all those things and the fact that Damian was being stupid and punched the glass mirror he really is a idiot. I sighed and gave Leo a death stare and continued to do my work.

Suddenly Damian placed his hand on top of mine and our eyes met each other "I'm sorry Yasmin I really am" he looked down as he gripped my hand tightly. "It's fine and I'm just mad at what Leo did" I responded and there was that awkward silence. Good thing it's almost time to go anyway.

A few more minutes passed and the bell rang Leo tried to come over and talk to me
Like nothing had happened. Damian suddenly grabbed me by the wrist gently
And took me out to the hallway and downstairs to leave the school. I could sense he was upset and mad but I didn't want to ask him.

We got in his car and he started driving.
"What would you want to eat"
"Hmmm.. I wantt" before I could finish my sentence he already knew what I wanted and started ordering. I crossed my arms and pouted at him "how did you know if I wanted something else I could of wanted subway or maybe Burger King" .
"I just get that feeling that I already know what you want" he chuckled and pecked a kiss on my cheek.

We finally got our food and he started driving towards my house. "I want to go to yours instead" I said as I took a sip from my cup "fine we'll go to my house but after I'm taking you home"
"Fine" I poured as I drank more from my cup.

We finally arrived and I ran inside his house and up to his bedroom. He should be ok he's fine. I laid down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling wondering about random stuff. I want food I wonder what's taking him so long... suddenly he barges in through the door and jumps and plops on the side of me and kisses my forhead and feeds me some noodles. I chew for a while and then spit it at him. "Really then here you eat it" he gives me the tray and I pout at him "I'm sorry" I eat my food while he turns on the tv and cuddles me on to his chest. I loved this feeling the feelings of being able to be with him. And then suddenly he asked if I wanted to play video games I said sure. He started winning at first but I had a secret way and move to beat him which I'll keep to myself.

It felt like we spend more than 2 hours. It felt like a eternity I didn't want to go home I still wanted to be here with him but school was here waiting for the next day.

We got in the car and as he drove to my house he placed his hand on my thigh and hold my hand gently I started to get red really red. "Aw look at you blush" he said with a chuckle and a smirk creeping on to his face.

We finally arrived at my house and he pecked me a goodbye kiss and as I started to get out of the car he stopped me "wait yasmin.. if anything I mean anything happens call me I'll be there ok" I nodded and he gave me another kiss.

I went inside and watched as he drove away. I smiled and walked up stairs trying not to wake up my parents and plotted on to my bed. "I wish you could stay here with me". Suddenly I heard a loud noise coming from the window and when I went to go look at what it was I couldn't believe my eyes it was.. LEO!!. I screamed as I tried to run to my door but Leo had gripped my hand to keep me from not going anywhere. I quickly grabbed my phone out and tried to call Damian but he grabbed it from me and threw it on the bed. "W-what are you doing here.."
he pushed me against the wall trapping me and I could smell something odd coming from him something was wrong but he wouldn't let go of me. I kicked and moved around trying to escape his grip but it wouldn't work he was to strong then he started leaning in towards me... no...

Damian's pov: something just didn't seem right I just couldn't leave like that.. I turned around and started heading back towards her house. I hope she's ok...