Chapter 1

"This is Johnny Ghost, Paranormal Investigator Extrodanare, and we are outside an abandoned sewage pipe. There have been reports of numerous paranormal entities located here, each a level 3 or higher. We are going in to find out more." Ghost nodded to Johnny Toast, "Just as I always say: when in doubt, you go first."

Toast sighed, "If you say so, sir."

He hit the entrance with a crowbar until the grate fell off, then stepped through. Looking around, he saw a small light in the distance, "I think there's something there, sir."

"It looks like a level seven trap. We should investigate." Ghost said, stepping in too.

"But you just said it was a trap, sir."

"Yes, so we're going to set it off." He started walking towards it when a white girl flashed in front of him and he dropped to his knees.

"Johnny! It's her! She's here again, what do I do?" The girl flashed next to him again, this time dangerously close, "She's trying to make me remember! My past... Stab stab stab! Johnny! Help!"

Toast brought out some salsa from his bag, "Sir! Don't worry, I brought the salsa!" He walked calmly towards the girl. When she was the salsa she disappeared, "She's allergic to salsa, sir."

"Thanks, Johnny." He smiled.

"It's fine, sir. But should we really set off that trap now we know that she's involved?"

Ghost shrugged, "We have to find out." He moved again towards the light.

"We you sure about this, sir?"

"Hey! It's not a trap." Ghost held up a device he'd taken from the centre of the light, "What's this?"

Suddenly, the light he'd gotten the device from went out, leaving the team in complete darkness.

"Johnny?" Ghost whispered, "Let's go." He turned and slowly started walking through the door, Toast following close behind.

---

Both breathed a sigh of relief when they made it out. Everything was exactly as it was.

Then, there was a voice, but the voice wasn't a stranger's.

The voice was Johnny Ghost's.

_____________________________

Hey guys, Naomi here!

Sorry this is kinda short. It's more like an introduction really, but oh well xD

If you hadn't already guessed, I'll be taking other people's stories and putting their characters into this story! The first few are with superkid515 's universe because it's freaking awesome xD

As I said before, I will update at 3 votes :D

That's only cuz I'm not gonna update regularly, not cuz I'm a vote hoarder okayz? Okayz.

Anyways.

Hope your day's cooler than Timebomb's goggles!

Naomi xxx