PART 17

Lisa's POV

'Ughhh, my head hurts'

I tried to hold my head but something was stopping me. I opened my eyes only to see darkness.

"Oh, you're awake."

A voice called.

"W-Who are you?" I asked

'The voice seems familiar...'

Then, the person took off my blindfold and.......

What

The

FU--

"Really Lisa? Didn't you really recognize my voice in an instant? Such a bad sister."

"Mabel, jeez did you really have to do all of this?" I asked her and groaned.

"Well, yeah. You were partying last night and I decided to knock you down and send you here." She explained to me

'What a sister' I thought

"Where are we?" I asked her. I don't remember going inside this house before.

"Welcome, to my new house. Pretty cool, right?" I just rolled my eyes at her and continued looking at the interior design..... Neat

"Well, here's your phone by the way. It's dead, you can borrow my charger. Catch!" I quickly caught her charger in my hands and tried to open my phone....... It's really dead.

Jimin's POV

"Eommoni, did Lisa come here last night?" I asked her.

"Wait, she hasn't been home?!" She panicked.

"Yes, eommoni. I've tried calling her but maybe she turned her phone off." I explained to her.

"Aish, that girl. Well, I'll try to call her sister. Maybe they went out together. You can sit at the sofa if you want." She told me and went outside to make a phone call. 

Momo told me that they didn't see Lisa nor did she come with them back home. I'm really worried a lot.  I'll kill myself if anything bad happens to Lisa.

"She's fine. Her sister decided to kidnap her for fun and they're in her house right now. Thank you for caring for Lisa, I know she can be naughty at times but she's a nice girl." Eommoni told me and I nodded and smiled at her.

'I'm just really thankful that she's fine'

After that, I decided to go to Busan to think about my life for some time.....

1 week later

Lisa's POV

It's been a week since I last saw Jimin. A week since everyone saw Jimin. A week since he left without telling any of us. A week without him..... It's killing me. 

Maybe he got in an accident

A car accident

Or someone robbed him

Or he was killed

Or--

"Lisa, dear please explain this if you were listening to the discussion" Our professor told me

"O-Oh, I'm sorry prof., I-I was lost in thoughts." I apologized

"It's fine, just don't do it again Lisa. Now please listen to class."

(A/n: Need this kind of teacher)

Lunch time

Lisa's POV

"So, have any of you got any news from Jimin?" The table suddenly got quiet after I said that. I just ruined the mood again.

"We haven't got any news from and about Jimin. He didn't leave any clue." Jungkook replied

The atmosphere suddenly became depressing. I just wish he comes back...... I miss him....

I need him.......

Published: 1/25/2019

mm/dd/yy