PART 18

1 week later

Lisa's POV

      As I heard the alarm ring, I woke up feeling a bit groggy.

Oh well..... Another day without news about him.

     I got up and went to the bathroom. I stared lifelessly at the mirror and looked at myself. I realized that I got skinnier. I don't really have quite the appetite since Jimin left. Everytime I tell myself that I won't think about him anymore, he just circles my mind again. I'm really mad at him for not leaving any message. Heck, a short simple message like 'Hey, I'll be gone for a while' will be appreciated by me. But no, he decided to leave without any clue and no one even knows where he went or why he left. He's an asshole.

     I took a shower and got dressed for school then I went downstairs to eat my breakfast and left home. I took the bus to school and plugged in my earphones as I let my thoughts invade me again.

***

     As I got to school, Yeri greeted me.

"Oh, hey Lisa! Still feeling lifeless?" She asked me.

I just nodded and continued walking to my locker.

"Damn girl, you're skinnier than ever. I know you're in a rough situation right now but you still need to eat." Jennie butts in and frowned at me. All the girls were worried because of me. Even the boys were but this whole situation is eating me up. 

"Got any news about him yet?" I asked them.

"Well, there's a rumor that Jimin went to Daegu to see his long-time girlfriend-- Oww!" Jisoo shouted in pain as Joy pinched her arm.

"Long-time girlfriend?" I asked.

"Lisa, don't believe that. It's just a rumor, besides, maybe Jimin has an acceptable reason why he left." Seulgi assured me.

"But what if he doesn't have an acceptable reason? What if the rumor is true? What if he doesn't return?" I asked them.

"Aish, just forget everything about him just for a while." Rose told me and I shrugged.

"I guess I'll try...." I muttered but it was enough for them to hear.

"Now that's the spirit!" Irene shouted and we all laughed.

As we went to class and we were waiting for it to start, I opened my Twitter and tweeted:

Where are you now that I need you?

Tweet|Discard

Oh where are you now?