PART 20

Jimin's POV

     Truth be told. I was angry at Lisa for an hour or so because she didn't let me explain. But, I would've done the same if she left for a week or two without saying anything.

     My dad was brought back to our hometown when there was no doctors in the city who can treat my dad's sickness. I thought he would survive and he'll be cured. Well, he did...... For a couple of days before his condition got worse. I was really depressed when he died. He was my best friend who I can always talk to when I have a problem. It's really depressing to know he won't be here physically to attend my graduation. But people come and people go. We need to accept that. Before he died, we planned about a vey special event to happen to my life. He didn't want me to be very depressed when he dies so he prepared me something very very special.

     After classes ended, I was planning to go home when Lisa invited me to eat street food with her. Even if I'm angry at her, I still couldn't resist her charm so I accepted her invitation. That's when I realized that she's a big fan of street foods. She starts ordering 5 sticks each of everything just for her. Not that I'm complaining though. I want her to be healthy even if it means she's eating too much food.

" How about you? " Lisa asked me and handed me 3 sticks of different street foods.

" Thanks. " I thanked her and we sat at a nearby bench.

" Hey..... I'm sorry. " She told me

" What for? " I asked her whole munching the oh-so-delicious street foods..... That wasn't ironic.

" For not listening to your explanation first. " She told me and I smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

This is another thing why I love her..... She's down to earth

" It's fine, we all make mistakes. " I told her and she just smiled back and rested her head on my shoulder. I put my arms on her shoulder and leaned my head on her soft hair smelling it.

She smells like strawberries.

" I'm also sorry for your loss. It must be very hard to lose a father. " I just nodded.

Really hard....

" So, how's your parents? " I asked her.

" They're doing great. Staying strong as expected. " She told me

" It's funny how my parents met. " She told me and laughed.

" Why so? " I asked her.

" They were two completely different persons. It's sweet knowing that through their similarities and differences is where their love was created. " I smiled at the thought of me and Lisa being like that.

" Well, love can change people. Even the most evil people can change because of love. Love is something we feel whenever we feel special and important to a person. Love can mend anyone's heart and can bring two people together. And that love is the love I feel for you. " I told her and she stiffened.

" Lisa, I know we've only known each other for a couple of months. But I'm grateful  I met you at the right time. I want to give you this promise ring. To symbolize my faithfulness towards you. To let you know that I'm forever yours and you're forever mine. " I put the ring on her finger and hugged her.

Forever yours.