Chapter uno

I just wanted to get home and catch up on that can of tuna i hid in the trunk of my mums car. I had a rough day and just wanted to get home. I groaned when i remembered i'd have to share some of it with my iguana, his name is drakkar noir, it means black dragon ship. He loves tuna a little more than the next guy. which is a problem considering he's very mobile and has a firm grip. He once got his paws on a butter knife and i had to call my parole officer to help. his box cutter scared drakkar off and put him in his place. Since then we've had no issues but i still keep my eyes peeled. I was so deep in thought that i didn't hear the sound of the wheelies of the heelies right on my tail. not a real tail of coarse, for i am no iguana. Before i could react to the situation i was utterly aghast when i turned to see a pair of terrified, yet soft? green eyes barreling towards mine faster than a confident and armed iguana. We had a head on collision, my soft round noggin colliding with his chiseled, wide, and surprised nostrils. We crashed to the ground my head hit the crunkcrete, creating a cracking noise, which was actually a snort of fear but i wasn't about to let him know that. 

He was on top of me for less than than a second before trying to get up again. Instead of getting his rather large body off of me for good he managed to slip again, his knees abruptly smacking me right in my crotch. before my heart could skip another beat his head clonked straight into mine and i dramatically inhaled in pain, my breath accidentally inviting one of his fallen curls into my throat, i gagged and slithered out from underneath him, finding my footing and catching my breath. I looked back to see who had crucified my crotch just seconds before and i saw a rather handsome and injured young man laying flat on the ground and checking his own pulse.

 I tried to ask if he was okay but before i could get the words out he pulled himself up in a crab like fashion and crab-walked over to my dusty feet. he gently tapped one with his makeshift crab claw as he exclaimed "sorry i crashed your vag" he told me apologetically. "guess you could say i gave you...crabs" he snickered as he began rapidly pretended to pinch me with his crab hands while holding his crab like posture and rapidly repeating "munch munch munch munch munch" this went on for a few more hours before i broke the ongoing sound of his munches "stop i'm blushing" i said hiding my face in the the house arrest anklet that his crab claws managed to claw off and deactivate that I now clutched in my clammy palms.

 He took a deep breath before standing up the reveal that he was well over six feet tall. He towered over and i look at him slightly shocked before he bent down and undoing the velcro of his light up sketchers that i noticed flashing when he crab walked over to me a few hours ago. He slowly slid the intimidating kicks off revealing his bare feet. I didn't understand until he stood up and i found myself surprised once i had realized that without the sketchers he was about 3.7 inches shorter than he had been a second ago. 

He turned the shoes that he was now holding in his large hands over to reveal the bright and fresh heely's that were installed in the bottom. I stared at them in amusement for a second before he broke the silence "I just bought them" he told me as i noticed that he himself was also caught up in how sick they were. "i haven't really caught on to how they work quite yet which leaves me here to apologize to you and your little friend there." i was confused when i realized that he was referring to accidentally socking my crotch. I blushed "it's okay" i told him "me and my little friend forgive you. Don't we buddy?" i said looking down to insure he knew who i was talking to. 

"well aren't you just the toads tits" he said causing me to blush more. "how did you afford such lavish footwear?" i asked him curiously. He hesitated before replying "i'm a street performer." "what exactly do you perform?' i asked him. "i just showed you haha munch." he said crab clawing at me again. I giggled as i replied "so what brings you to this quiet neighborhood mr. crabs" He looked at me, his green eyes shimmering in the setting sun "please mr. crabs was my father." he exclaimed "call me harry,"