Chapter 1

"CALUM!" I screamed as i was scrolling through twitter, the hate comments just kept coming, i needed him to stop me from doing something stupid, i mean him being my brother and all, i told him everything. I have been 3 months clean from cutting. 3 months ago Calum found me sitting on the floor with blood all over my wrists. That time the fans hit me hard. Some love me others wish i was never born.

"Bon, are you okay? Did they say something?" He asked looking worried as hell. "Did they say something, of course they said something, they never stop saying somethings! I hate them!" i cried tears streaming down my face. "Can you p-please get Kylee up h-here?" i mumbled into his chest. "Sure, you gonna be okay by yourself for a minute?" he queried. "mmm" i replied silently. I knew i wasnt going to be though, i just needed to stay strong, the fans are getting to me more and more each day. "Bonnie? Bonnie are you in here?" that was the voice of my very best friend Kylee Lopez. "Yea Kylz, i'm on the bed." "ook. Hey arre you okay boo?" "Im just peachy" i said while putting on a fake smile. "mmm k, well i know what will cheer you up" "what?" "Shopping" she said simply. "Agreed." i said smiling and giving Kylee a death hug. "Yea, okay. squeezing, dying." she whined. "hahahah" i laughed whiilst running down the stairs. "BONNIE! WAIT YOU ARE IN PYGAMAS!" i heard Kylee scream. I looked down and realised i was in a sports bra and yoga pants. I did not want the boys to see me in this, so i walked back up the stairs innocently and walked to my walk in wardrobe with my head down and grabbed my black skinny jeans, my white baggy shirt, high heel boots and my denim-feel jacket and went into the bathroom. i curled my brown long hair and clipped the front back, put on simple make-up (mascara and cover-up) and put on my clothes. i put on my boots and grabbed Kylees arm and marched downstairs. "WE ARE GOING SHOPPING CAL!" i yelled. "WHATEVER BE BACK MY 5! LUKE AND HIS FRIEND IS COMING OVER!!" he yelled back. "OK!" i heard many byes from Mikey, Ash, and Cal before me and Kylee went out. I was very close with those boys especially Ash. I mean Calum was the closest out of the four, because he is my twin brother. But that doesnt mean he is my favourite. As Kylee and i skipped down the street to the mall, we passed Luke and a guy in his car. I really want to know who is friend is. "Bon?" "huh, what Kylee?" "Are you okay?" "Yas, just thinking, anyway lets shop till we drop!"

Once me and Kylee had finished shopping for what felt like forever we walked back to the house with about 10 bags each only stopping, twice for autographs from the nice fans. As we walked back inside i yelled out '"WE'RE BAAAAACK!" "BONNIE,KYLEE COME IN HERE!" i heard Luke yell out. "COMING!" we ran into the living room and i was met by a pair of dreamy blue eyes. "Um, hi im Bonnie." i stuttered."Nash, lukes friend." he replied. Damn he has a sexy voice, i thought or atleast i thought i did... "haha, um thanks?" nash laughed. "omg im so sorry!" i laughed. "its good to know i have a sexy voice. i think you are beautiful." he whispered. "Yea, okay you too, stop flirting lets watch a movie" Ash cried out! Kylee just stood their laughing and went to sit next to ash on the couch. that left me and nash to sit on the floor. "You think im beautiful?" i questioned Nash. "Very."

*****************************************************************

Hey ya'll! this is my first book that i am taking seriously. sorry it started on a sad note! i had no other idea on how to start it.

Teaser: The girls and guys play truth or dare....innapropriotly.

Update: Monday-Tuesday.