Chapter 2

Once the movie had finished, everybody was in their own conversations with each other about how scary the movie was. that was until Ash yelled out "truth or dare?" everyone replied with a yes but I didn't trust that this was going to be a friendly game of 'truth or dare'.

"Who's gonna start?" nash asked in his husky voice.

"Ash!" everyone yelled at the same time. I mean it was his idea to play.

"So is this truth dare double dare kiss hug or toture? or just normal?" Ash questioned

"Nor-" I started but nash finished "your version" he laughed.

"Fine." I was annoyed

"Hmmm, Nash." Ashton started the game. he knows that I think Nash is cute, I just hope he doesn't do anything to stupid...

"Dare" he retorted

"Hmm okay, I dare you tooooo" he dragged out the o, typical Ashy. "kiss Bonnie." he said with a smirk. well then there's the bang. I can't kiss him! we only just met! should I just go to the bathroom and stay there forvever? no I can't that will make him think I hate him. what about if I fake a text message to go to Kylees? wait she's here. maybe... I was interrupted from my thoughts with a pair of lips on mine. wow I didn't think he would actually do it. should i kiss back? no. yes I'm kissing back. all I could feel was sparks running all through my body. I was caught up in the moment when his lips slowly moved away from mine. I needed to get out of here. fast. "hey, uh, um I'm going to my bedroom. bye." I said quite quickly and ran to my bedroom as fast as I could. 

Nash's POV

So i was dared to kiss Bonnie. i mean she was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life and i am a daring person so i was not going to pass up on this offer. i could see that she was thinking about how to avoid this so i just went all out and smashed my lips to hers and i know this sounds cliche but all i felt was sparks. i thiink she was shocked because she took a while to kiss back. it was th ebest kiss ever i gotta say. as i removed my lips from hers she looked at me in the ayes ad quickly said "hey, uh, um im going to my bedroom. bye" did i do something wrong, wait i just kissed her. everybody was staring at me in shock. "what ash dared me to kiss her so i did..." 

"dude. did.you.just.kiss.my.sister." calum sounded angry. uh oh.

"what cal! it was a dare so i did it."

"just dont hurt her. shes been through enough."

wait what did he mean by shes been through enough? i looked out the corner of my eye and saw Kylee giving Calum the death glare and then she left to go upstairs. probably to go check on Bonnie. But as i kept thinking. shes been through enough? what does that mean...

 hey guyssss,

sorry for the really late update! iv been busy with school n shit haha.

Teaser: Nash finds out about Bonnies secret and Kylee devalops feelings for a certain someone...

Update: Next week on thursday hopefully or before :)