He might not date you but I will

Y/N = Your name
C/N = Crush's name
C/BF = Crush's bestfriend
F/C = Favorite Color

( Inspired by a Korean Drama )

Alex's POV
I woke up to the sound of Y/N talking to herself again, 'what is she whining about now?' I thought as I made my way to her room, which was conviently left open, "I don't really think I look cute in F/C" she said as she stood in front of the mirror in a F/C sweater and dolphin shorts. "Don't say that, I think you look good in F/C" I said, as I gave her a small smile, "Do you think C/N will like it?" 'why does she have to bring up that bastard?' "Yeah he will!" I replied with a strained smile, trying to hide my jealousy "Why are you dressing up anyway?" "I'm going out, he asked me if I would like to eat dinner with a couple of friends." "Can I come?" 'I know it's just supposed to be her and C/N, I want to be there to support her just in case she gets heartbroken' "Sure, but get dressed up, quickly!"

● ○ ● Timeskip ○ ● ○

Y/N's POV
Me and Alex were already in this korean barbecue place he told me about "Hey C/N sorry I'm late I decided to bring a friend with me, this is Alex!" I could feel the awkward tension coming from Alex, he just smiled. After eating dinner, I nudged Alex while holding a F/C envelope that had a small F/C rose attached to it. "What's that?" I heard him whisper, "I'm going to confess to C/N" I whispered back. "Hey guys I'm going out for a smoke!" C/N yelled as he swung open the door and made his way to the balcony, I followed a few minutes later, "Hey C/N, this is for you" I chirped as I gave him the envelope. "Uhh...thanks" he replied, "I'm just gonna go back inside ok?" He told me.

Alex's POV
'I guess I was too late, now she's gonna start dating that Justin Bieber wannabe'
As my train of thoughts started flowing I was cut off by a nearby conversation with C/N and C/BF, "Hey C/N who's that letter for? Is it for Y/N?" C/BF chuckled at that assupmtion, "What are you talking about?" C/N replied with a blank expression. He made his way to the grill and threw the letter. I watched in horror as the letter that Y/N must have poured her heart into was in flames, but what made it worse was that Y/N saw everything, as she ran away crying. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I barked, how could he just treat an amazing girl like that? As everyone sat in silence, I got up my seat, flipped him off, and ran after her.

Y/N's POV
As I sat on a nearby bus station, I cried, I can't believe my crush would do that infront me and everyone I knew, "Are you ok?" a familiar voice ringed my ears, it was Alex's, "You know that C/N has a bad taste for girls?" He joked, but I wasn't in the mood to laugh. "You really are a great girl, you're good at cooking, writing and editing-" "But I'm not worth it!" I interrupted, "I'm not worth it, now matter how much I try, he would never date a girl like me!" "He might not date you, but I will" Alex replied as he leaned forward and kissed me gently. I was very thankful and amazing guy came into my life, because of him a special romance started.