Trick Hug

Alex POV

I liked Y/N for a while now, but I never show a hint of my feelings toward her. She might find it weird or something, that caused me to ignore her a lot. It was sad seeing her trying to catch my attention frequently, after a few days I was suprised to see her not paying attention to me, she also looked kind of down in the dumps, she wasn't usually like this...Is it my fault?

Y/N POV

"I think he doesn't like me Ani.." I said weakly to my friend Ani during lunch. "Y/N he does like you, maybe he's just not an attentive guy?" "Maybe" I let out a gasp, causing Ani to jump a bit. "I have an idea!" "Better not be a stupid one" Ani suggested.

Timeskip

Alex POV

Just as I got up and started to pack my things, I felt a tap on my shoulder, 'probably Aksel' I thought, "Yeah dude?" I turned around to see Y/N. "Wow, funny of you to assume I'm a guy" she replied. 'Fuck, what do I do now? This is literally the first time I'm talking to her' my mind scrambled around with thoughts. "Alex..?" "YEaH?" I said rather loudly. 'I'm such a SMOOTH talker' I thought. "Can you make a circle with your arms and close your eyes?" She asked, what a simple thing to do. Feeling confident I did what I was told to do with ease. "You can open them now" as I opened my eyes, my face turned bright red when she was in the circle, hugging me back, I decided to take it a step further by actually hugging her. "Cute" "No you" I replied.

Bonus short:
"Whats that?" Henry asked as he and the gang peered into Aksel's phone, it was a photo of Alex hugging Y/N. "Hey" Alex whispered behind them causing all of them to jump, they expected a more mad Alex, but he was suprisingly calm, "send that to me on Snapchat later" he continued.
Part 2?