Do I know you?/"yellow" trailer

A/n: man I feel proud of myself 😁, but whatever. I'll tell you when you need to play the music up here☝️, also you gotta tell me if your confused so I can try to improve on this.anywhere I'mma just start the story than.
——————————————————————————————————————

I'm Damian woods, but I just go by Damian now. you might think I'm normal eighteen years old boy right? Hehe No, I'm the opposite of normal. a lot of 'things' happened to me when I was six and it changed me forever. I would give anything for a normal life again though, but that's never gonna happen after all I've done since...it happened.

Right now I was riding my 2017 Indian scout through the streets of vale towards the club of one of my informants, Junior, he has information I need on a group in vale

Right now I was riding my 2017 Indian scout through the streets of vale towards the club of one of my informants, Junior, he has information I need on a group in vale. Something big is gonna happen, and I'm gonna be there when it happens.

Soon after I got to the club I parked right outside of it, I was about to enter the club when one of the bouncers stopped me.

Bouncer: "Hey man who do you think you are? You gotta get to the back of the line or scram." he declared with a stern look.

(Play music☝️)

Damian: " sorry about that, I'm Damian ( fake last name)L/n. I'm the performance for tonight", I said giving him a smirk. He begrudgingly allowed me to enter the club while I gave him a small smile before going in. The music was blasting, people were dancing and the lights were...blinding, I made my way through the crowd to the bar.

Damian: " Whiskey.Neat." I told the bartender before taking a seat, he gave a nod and slid my drink towards me and I took a sip, I was waiting for junior to finish whatever he had going on so I began to have a recap on my thoughts. junior knows about the group I was after, The Hand, they were the ones who made me this way, who tortured me for years and the ones responsible for the latest event, the ones who made one of the closest people I knew stab me in the back literally and figuratively. Now I'm done running, it's time I finally fought back. And I knew it was all going down in Vale.

Soon after, Junior walked out from someplace? I don't know and had a huge smile plastered on his face with his arms outstretched.

Junior: "Damian! It's good to see you buddy." He tried to hug me but I placed my hand infront of him.

Damian: " you know I don't do hugs Junior, I just came here for the information." I gave him a smirk before taking another sip from my drink.

Junior: " S-sorry bud, anyways you know the deal performance for information" he insisted.

Damian: " yeah I know, but you better have the info I need or your going to get it from me". He gave me a toothy grin once I started making my way to a stage in the middle of the club(a/n: just imagine one there), the people who come here often would know me from a few performances I did here and others might know me from all over remnant basically, I'm famous.