CHAPTER 8

As I walk back I feel something sharp hit my back and I collapse to the ground. I see Jin and Hueningkai walk towards me. Jin puts his huge jacket over me. I look down and realised there was a huge rip on my shirt. I look around and see glass shattered on the floor. Did Jennie throw a beaker at me? Everyone was crowded around me. I look down at my shirt again and I see blood on it. Jin quickly wraps me up in his jacket and carries me out the class. He carries me to the school office.

Jin: I'll take her home. She's injured.

Office Lady: we can take care of her-

Jin: no she needs rest. I'll inform her parents on what happened. I'll just sign the both of us out!

I've never seen this side of him. He looked quite heroic.

Hueningkai POV

I hope Ji was ok. I shouldn't have let Jennie touch me like that. Ji probably hates me. And I should've been the one to help her. If only I could turn back time... but Jin took her away and I'm worried.

Jin POV

Jin: Ji are you alright?

Ji: what happened?

Jin: you slapped Jennie and she got really angry at you and she threw a beaker at you but it hit your side and it made a cut on you. I took you back home in my car.

Ji: why did you help me? Where's Hueningkai?

Jin: he's still at school. I took you to your house because I know where you keep your spare keys and I didn't want to see you get hurt again. I'm just about to check on your wounds if that's ok...

Ji: s-sure...

Ji POV

He slightly lifts up my shirt to reveal the wound. I looked down at it to see a huge cut. Jin touches it and I let out a cry.

Jin: I think we should go to the hospital... do you need help walking?

Ji: no I'm fine...

Jin: *puts his hand out* at least let me help a little.

At the hospital

Doctor: it seems like she is fine. Luckily there is no glass stuck in the wound. We also don't need to perform surgery or need any stitches. You just need to keep it covered with this bandage and just be careful in water. You must be lucky to have a boyfriend like him.

Ji: he's not... we're not... he's not my boyfriend anymore...

Doctor: I'm sorry I just assumed so by the way you were looking at each other.

Jin: We're just close friends *smiles sadly*

Doctor: well I hope you guys have a good day *smiles like as if nothing happened*

Jin: Ji... let's go home....

Ji: alright....

Jin POV

Jennie is such a snake. She said she liked me but why is she touching Hueningkai. And why does Ji and Jennie hate each other? They used to be friends but I guess something happened.Jealousy maybe...? Maybe they had some beef between each other... maybe I should ask Jennie later at the party... I shouldn't worry about that. Ji's safety is my current priority.

Ji: Jin... thank you...

Jin: it's no problem. I'll talk to Jennie later. I'm sorry about what she did.

Ji: It's not your fault... I don't think I can rock the red carpet now at her party...

Jin: the bandages aren't that obvious though