CHAPTER 4

Ji: AH DON'T LOOK AT ME! SAE PASS ME A TOWEL! QUICKLY!

Hueningkai: SHE BURNT ALL OF THE TOWELS! AHHHH HYUNG I'M GONNA HIDE BEHIND YOU!

Ji: DON'T! BECAUSE YOU'RE BLOCKING THEY'RE VIEW OF ME!

Hueningkai: AHHH YOU'RE BLOCKING THEIR VIEW NOW *hides behind Ji*

Ji: NO! I HAVE MORE THINGS TO HIDE! JUNGKOOK LEAVE!

Hueningkai: I HAVE NO ABS TO SHOW....

Ji: yeah but I have a lot of things I can't show and I only have two arms!

Sae: me and Jk are gonna leave you two do your thing.

Ji: DON'T LOCK US OUT HERE!

Jk: *locks them in the pool*

Ji: NO!

Hueningkai:.... Ji...?

Ji: *starts crying* what?

Hueningkai: *hugs Ji* don't cry... I'll get us out of here

Ji: how? We can't get in! We're both naked!

Hueningkai: technically not naked.. But still... Here *gives oversized jumper* put this on

Ji: ok *wears the oversized jumper*

Hueingkai: feel better now that your not showing AS MUCH?

Ji: but what about you? Your um ... thing is not covered..

Hueningkai: AHHHHHH IT'S NOT COVERED HELP ME *runs into the pools and stays there* Now you can't see!

Ji: ah sorry I shouldn't have looked!

Hueningkai: U LOOKED? AHHHHHHHH PEREVRT

Ji: HEY AT LEAST I WASN'T LOOKING AT SOMEONE'S CHEST AND BUTT! AND MY OTHER PLACE!

Hueningkai: EWW I DON'T EVEN LOOK THERE!

Ji: yeah you did! You were blushing when you looked down at it!

Hueningkai: well.. Maybe I did ... BUT I BET EVERY GUY WOULD DO THAT

Ji: so are you assuming that it's ok for everyone to see me?

Hueningkai: NOO OF COURSE NOT! EWWW NOW I AM GETTING DISGUSTED

Ji: you sound just like Jin!

Hueningkai: wha~ what...? *starts crying really hard in the pool*

Ji: KaiKai I'm sorry I just-- I'm trying to get over him but everything is just happening so quickly... I--

Hueningkai: *crying and mad at Ji* *gets out of the pool and calls Jk* HYUNG YOU BETTER OPEN UP OR I AM GOING TO KILL YOU

*Sae opens the door and Hueningkai runs out of the house*

Sae: what happened...?

Ji: just give him some clothes!

Sae: he ran out of the house

Ji's POV

I quickly run out the house chasing after Hueningkai. He's such an idiot! Why is he running up the streets naked. I need to stop him. I spot him running down the empty side of the street. Good that's near my house.

Ji: HUENINGKAI! HUENINGKAI STOP!

Hueningkai: don't follow me...

Ji: Just stop! *Starts crying* I'm sorry! I didn't mean to compare you with him. I'm just upset.

Hueningkai: I feel like I am becoming Jin. That's why I am running away from you, so I don't hurt you like he did.

Ji: but you're not! You're Hueningkai and that's what I like about you. I was just scared of getting hurt again. I'm sorry but please just come with me.

Hueningkai's POV

I followed Ji to her house. I don't know how I'm supposed to get clothes from here but we'll just have to see. She takes me up to her bedroom. Wait... what are we going to do here?

Hueningkai: wait Ji I don't want to do this!

Ji: do what?

Hueningkai: well um... what your ex was going to do with you...

Ji: I wasn't going to do that silly! I was going to find clothes for myself and give you back your jumper. Then go to my parents room to find pants for you!

Hueningkai: thanks... i'm sorry for running away like that... I was scared I was going to hurt you

Ji: it's ok. I should be the one who's sorry! I made you think that you were like but you're not

Hueningkai: we're good now? *opens arms for a hug*

Ji: of course we are! *Hugs him* now we just need to get into some  clothes... um... do you need to turn around...?

Hueningkai: of course *turns around*

Ji: sorry I just thought that it didn't matter since we've already seen each other...

Hueningkai: ew no! I mean I still want you to have privacy... unless you want me too *smirks*

Ji: just I didn't mean it like that *giggles* ok I'm going to change now so don't turn around ok?

Hueningkai: I'm gonna close my eyes...

Ji: ok... *takes the jumper off* I'm officially naked so don't look! *Puts her underpants on*

Hueningkai: are you done...?

Ji: no I wear more clothes than you! *Puts on.... Ya know what she needs to put on next*

Hueningkai: when we are done... We need to think of a prank revenge plan

Ji: we should play truth or dare with them! *Puts on pants*

Hueningkai: perfect! We should make them kiss! Ha it would be so awkward since they are childhood friends!

Ji: perfect! *puts her shirt on* ok you can turn around.

Hueningkai: *turns around* u look amazing *blushes*

Ji: oh uh thanks... here's your jumper *hands the jumper over*

Hueningkai: thanks... *puts on Jumper*

Ji: just follow me down stairs to get some pants... I don't want you to be half naked!

Hueningkai: ok... *follows*

*They both walk down the stairs*

Ji: here's some clean underpants and jeans ...

Hueningkai: thanks alot Ji.... Sae really did burn all of our clothes

Ji: that's why I'm going to kill her later. do they fit?

Hueningkai: *changes into the clothes* yup!

Ji: then it's time to take revenge!

I promised it would be longer ... But it's not ... promise the next chapter will be long :)