CHAPTER 2

Jin's POV

I've been waiting for Ji for so long. What's been keeping her this late? I wish she would be more mature. I try and get closer but she pushes me away. Ah I shouldn't attack her like that. I lock the door to my house and I see Jennie outside. Creepy much?

Jennie: hey Jin!

Jin: hey...?

Jennie: so I was wondering, wanna walk together since your petty girlfriend isn't here yet?

Jin: uh.... Ok? But we can't be too long... I don't want her to wait

Jennie: we can wait for her. I have plenty of time to spare *leans in and kisses Jin*

Ji's POV

I was late to meet Jin, but I knew I could trust him. Over the years he started getting really touchy. We would still kiss and stuff but he would always try and touch me in places he knew I didn't want him to. I don't think I am ready yet. Last week he was kissing me and tried to move his hands near my butt and his excuse was "everyone's doing it! Why can't we do it". And he yelled at me calling me a little kid.

As we arrived at school I find an empty locker between Sae and I for Hueningkai. I open my locker and more tears rush downy face. All the photos I had of him. Us. Hanging on my locker door.

Haeun: HIYAH! *Breaks locker door*

Ji: Haeun what are you doing?

Haeun: Jin told me to find you! Now I must drag you to him!

Ji: wait stop!

Hueningkai: I'll come with you. I'll beat him up if I need to!

Haeun: you're taking my lines new boy!

Ji: Haeun... I saw Jin kissing Jennie the other day...

Haeun: ok now I'm glad I broke your locker door!

Sae: where you all going? And Haeun stop dragging her on the floor!

Hueningkai: *picks Ji up* we're going to confront that jerk who made her cry!

Sae: can I come... blackmail material for my social.. A lot of my fans wanna see someone confronted

Ji: sure... I need someone to comfort me after I cry...

Sae: at your service.. But please don't cry...

Ji: *sad giggles*

*They all go to the rooftop and see Jin kissing Jennie again*

Sae: *records*

Jin: Ji! This isn't what you think it is!

Ji: *calm* but I saw you kissing Jennie! And this is the second time!

Jennie: none of your business Ji!

Ji: he's my boyfriend! Actually he's my ex now! You can keep him. I don't want a backstabbing cheater like him who doesn't appreciate what I want!

Jin: Ji, I-I'm sorry I just--

Ji: sorry won't cut it!

Jin: it's all because of him! That Kai boy. You liked him more than me!

Ji: Jin if you were jealous we could've talked it out! But now I don't want to talk it out! I don't want to talk to you ever!

Jin: JI STOP BEING A BRAT! YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT! YOU SAY YOU'RE NOT READY BUT I AM! YOU ALWAYS DON'T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE THAT SHOWS SKIN! YOU ARE SUCH A BRAT JI!

Ji: *starts crying* JIN I DON'T WANT TO DO THINGS LIKE THAT! YOU ALWAYS THREATEN ME THAT YOU'LL DUMP ME IF I DON'T KISS YOU! YOU'VE CHANGED! I like the old Jin. The one that always appreciated me and would give me space. You're not the Jin I know. I want the old Jin. The nice Jin. I'm sorry but it's over.