PROLOGUE

Is it true that there will always be someone who can light up someone's world when you're on your darkest days of your life or is it just a simple and unrealistic saying?

Because when I first met you, I thought that everything would be perfect...
But you chose to hurt me...

For what reason?
Well, I still don't know until now and will never be interested in that but one thing is for sure...
If ever we meet again, I will never ever fall in love with you once again...

Well, that's what I have thought...

========================================================================

A/N:

Hello everyone! Welcome to my newest story this 2019 ~ :)

Actually, I first wrote this story when I was 2nd year in high school as my final project before our school year ends. Originally, it's just a 2 chaptered story but I decided to make it a one shot story and post it here. :)

Anyways, you don't have to worry on my other stories because I will still continue all of them... It's just that, I suddenly found my TLSMDW Drafts in my drawer and my mind couldn't stop thinking about it. Hehehe. Sorry guys but I hope you'll all have fun reading it ~ Thank you so much and see you soon!

Time Check-2:00 pm (January 23, 2019)

========================================================================

Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

========================================================================

Copyright © 2019 by SyusurieFujino (Yana)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the author's consent, except where permitted by law.