.4

a/n : hello heloo!! it's been awhile is it ><  i hope you like this one. lowkey feeling this story is gonna finish first before the johnny fanfic hahahaha N E WAYS! dont forget to vote and comments my lovelies! 

She cried a little when her whole uniform was wet because of the coke. She knew it wasn't fully the boy's fault. "I'm sorry.. I didn't see you," the boy said. "Yeah because she's short. It's okay. Go," Jaehyun said with such monotone voice. It was cold. She had never seen him angry before. He took off his blazer and handed to her. "Wear this. Go," he told her, slightly too stern.

Hayeon quickly walked to the restroom and quickly washed her shirt. She now realized whey Jaehyun was a tad too serious. Due to the wetness, the shirt now had become a see through shirt. Anyone could see her brown bra underneath her shirt. She took off her also damp blazer and put on Jaehyun's blazer, buttoning it all the way up.

Sighing, she walked out and saw Jaehyun was waiting for her. "You okay?" he asked and took her wet blazer. She just nodded. "Just a little shock. That's all," she nodded. The two of them went to the table and two bibimbap were already served on the table. Taeyong was sitting on the table next to them. He was eyeing her from head to toe and when the two made eye contact, he quickly looked away.

"Thanks," she mumbled as she took a bite on the food. "Don't mention it. You're always clumsy anyways," he said and looked at her shirt. "Thank god my blazer could cover up the mess," he sighed in relief and that made her smiled. "You saw it. Therefore, it didn't cover up safe enough," she said and kicked his leg under the table playfully. "Brown," he coughed and laughed afterwards.

"Jerk!"

As the two were happily arguing, Taeyong was busy eavesdropping, hoping to get some information on Hayeon so that he could buy her something for the secret santa thingy but the only thing he heard was them talking to each other a little too freely. He sighed and continued to eat his food with Jihyun. He did help though. He went to buy the bibimbap for Jaehyun and Hayeon when Jaehyun had to wait for Hayeon.

Basically Jaehyun knew that Taeyong's small number is Hayeon and Hayeon's small number is Taeyong. He was surprised to be honest. Big time.

After lunch, the teacher gave them another 3 hours to play around and then they will move to Seoul Tower at 5 pm. Jaehyun was pretty excited going to Seoul Tower at night. He head been there during the daylight but never night time.

Jaehyun and Hayeon decided to walk around and ate some cotton candies and eat icecream while going to the safari. They rode the rides there while seeing the animals and literally separated from the other kids. They knew not many people would actually go to the safari but her lazy ass was too lazy to queue up that long for just a ride. Safari was one of the best options for lesser queues.

-

However, their romantic story ended when Jaehyun decided to sit with Jihyun in the bus. Hayeon was against it but Jaehyun said he really wanted to try talking to Jihyun about it. He just hated the feeling of being rejected. With a deep, longest sigh, she let him go. She even wore her blazer back because it was already dry. Somehow.

So during the ride back to Seoul, she sat with Taeyong. It made her heart fluttered knowing that he was sitting beside her. They didn't talk though. Taeyong wore his earphone and she was wearing hers.

It was quiet until Taeyong poked her. She took off one earphone and looked at him. "Yes?"

"You're kinda trembling.. are you okay wearing your own blazer?" he asked. It was kinda hard to read his expression but she just smiled. "I'm used to it.." she said and was about to wear her earphone when he stopped her. "I have an extra hoodie.." he said softly and quickly unzipped his bag. Hayeon was a bit weird out at why he was too nice to her.