I'm trying

"You stay at Hanbin's place again?" Rose took off her yoga shoes. She and Jennie just finished doing aerial yoga.

Jennie nodded, "And I need to buy a lot of fruits since Hanbin only eat smoothies bowls in the morning."

"Then let's go doing groceries in Yunhyeong's! I love groceries!" Rose said.

"You love any activities that involve spending money, Rose." Jennie corrected her.

Rose giggles.

"But, do you want to grab a coffee first?" Jennie asked.

They sat on a nice small coffee shop in upper side of Apgeujong, Rose ordered two organic coffee with almond milk for both of them.

"Bebe..." Jennie calls Rose.

"Hm?" Rose lift her head while blowing her hot coffee.

"Do you remember how Hanbin treat his past girlfriends?" Jennie suddenly asked.

"What? Uh..." Rose try to think, "I don't remember when is the last time he actually had a serious girlfriend... I think he changed them every week." she laughs. "Oh oops! I shouldn't talk like that about your boyfriend."

"No, no, it's okay." Jennie said, "I mean, I also don't remember, but—"

"Does he treat you badly?" Rose widened her eyes.

"No, bebe... he's really kind towards me." Jennie shook her head, "By the way, what do you think about me and Hanbin?"

Rose put down her coffee, "You mean... like what?"

"Are we look good?"

"Of course!"

Jennie paused, "Okay..."

"What's wrong?"

"Uh... nothing."

"Come on, tell me!" Rose pouting.

Jennie laughs, "You're cute."

"Jennieee...!"

"Seriously! Nothing is wrong, I mean, Hanbin is like a mug of hot choco in winter night... he's comforting." Jennie said.

"But...?"

"But he's... too casual... the reason why I asked you about how he treat his girls... because I wanna know does he always this unromantic?"

"He's unromantic??"

"Yeah... I mean... I don't feel any difference between when we're still 'just friends' and after we actually dating."

"Except for now you guys doing something sexy rather than just sleeping side by side together?" Rose smirks.

"That actually the core of my entire explanation before about no difference between friends and dating."

"W-WHAT?" Rose flinched, "no kisses? No cuddle? No sex??"

"Sshhh...!" Jennie tried to shut her down. "he kissed me, well... he—"

"Just kiss??" Rose popped her eyes.

Jennie paused, "You know what, forget it."

"No, no, sorry, look..." Rose took a dramatic deep breath, "maybe you should initiate it first."

"Huh??"

"Maybe he's still don't believe that you really over Bobby... maybe he's still questioning your feeling to him... I don't know for sure, but maybe that it is." Rose explained.