ChIgGiN oNnA r O o M b A

As I run after link, I relive what happened Before I left the Underground. 

                                                  ~Big Time Flashback~

" Sans! Wait!" I yell, Not wanting my brother to leave me.

" I can't leave, Papyrus." He said to me. I could feel my heart beating. " I've got too much stuff to take care of here."

" No... Brother. I need you to come with me."

" I can't Paps..."

"Brother!"

~AAAnd... Back to the presentE~

i keep running.

i run past link to the stable.

i run past that too.

i run into the same forest link and i batted the bokoblbokilines.

i fall.

once i fall i start crying.

im at the base of death mountain. the Same Mountain that the monsters popped out of a few days ago.

Afraid of us, because of Gannon Apparently, The Hylian people and the Gorons Killed the rest of us. Except for the monsters who stayed in the Underground, we're all dead.

somehow, even after i ran, like, 1000000000000000000000000000.9 miles away from link he appeared behind me suddenly.

" Holy Mother Fuck!" I scream, tears still clinging to my skull.

" oh Goddesses... You OK Ske.... Papyrus?"

"no."

I'm lying on my stomach.

link sits on me.

Ohmygodwhattheactualhellishetryingtomakemehorny????!!!

" Papyrus....What's wrong?" Link says in the most infuriatingly sexy voice possible.

"dude, like, absolutely everything."

"why?"

"ok.... you didn't know this... but... Except for everyone who stayed in the Underground and me.... Everyone I knew before are dead."

LLOOOOOOLLLLLLL CLIFF HANGER BOIIIIII!!!Q!!!!