Meme #207.

I love this so much, oml. It's so true.

   Also... It kind of just hit me. I've made two books with Ed Sheeran memes with over 200 so far. All Ed. The man I love more than anything, with everything in me.

   When I first looked up an Ed meme, I was in computer class with free time and I declared a "FUNNY PICTURES WAR" with a good friend of mine. It started as just random memes and funny pictures, and then I was like "OH! What am I doing? I could send her Ed memes!"

   The funny thing was, I found maybe five before I ran out. So I thought to myself, "Oh, there must not be that many Ed memes out there."

   Then I got my iPad back and wanted to do something with Wattpad other than just reading. But I can never write diligently because I run out of ideas/momentum in something good. Of course, Ed is the first thing that comes messed to mind. So I started working on a few things about his music.

   Then I thought, "Is there anything else I could do with him? Besides songs?"

   And boom. Everyone loves memes. I love Ed.

   A meme book of Ed.

   "OH MY GOD, I AM SO EXCITED, THIS IS GOING TO BE SO AMAZING, I CAN DO THIS, I WILL FIND EVERY SINGLE ONE OUT THERE, AGHHH!"

   ^ That was basically my reaction to the thought.

   So I got one of my favorite pictures of him, slapped on a title, and got to it, telling a good friend of mine here on Wattpad about it so I could have some support behind me from the beginning, hopefully. She did support me, and she's even still right here, up to the very last meme, walking with me through the whole journey. I couldn't be more thankful. It's creatures like her that keep me going. Her and one other (You guys know exactly who you are). These two have been here high since the beginning. Thank you with all my heart.

   Around the thirtieth meme, I started to run out. Then I hit Meme #35, which I found hilarious. That meme is what you find the abyss of Ed Sheeran memes! Hahah.

   I got worried I was t going to go very far with the book. But I wouldn't give up. Not on Ed.

   So I used my resources. I typed what I was looking for just a bit differently to get more results, I downloaded Pinterest for the sole purpose of Ed memes (which was probably the best decision I've ever made), and downloaded Instagram despite not being allowed to have it. At all.

   For Ed.

   This book is a journey, you guys. A journey I am so proud to share with the world. <3