7.

You and Thomas spend the night staring up at the stars and getting drunk together. What else could you ask for? He was fucking perfect, not only
did he have a great sense of humour but he genuinely cared about you.
At this point anything either one of you could have said anything and you both would end up laughing in hysterics.

You turned round to him, and stared deep into his eyes. The pupils widened as he stared back at you. The brown chocolaty eyes glowing.
Screw it.
Suddenly you reach down to his hand and you hold it. He holds yours back and squeezes it. You blush, hard. You lay down on your side and he does the same, so you are both facing each other. Your faces were so close.

"Thanks for being here for me Thomas."
You whisper. He rubs his thumb against your hand.

"Anytime." He whispers back.
You take his hand and move it up to your face, still holding on as if for dear life.
You close your eyes and just relax, for the first time in what felt like forever.

"Hey."
"Y/n!"
"Minho's coming sit up!"
Your eyes slowly blink open, and you pull yourself up onto your butt.

"What you shanks up to? Everyones headin' to bed now, suggest ya'll do the same." Minho says, as he looks down at us.

"Yeh ill make sure she gets to bed." Thomas mumbles, rubbing his eyes.

"Alright ya dumb shanks." Minho says, walking away.

Thomas moans, pulling himself up onto his feet. He stretches, and you see his muscles pop from his shirt.

"M'lady..." A half drunken Thomas says, offering his hand to pull you up.
You laugh and reach for his hand and he pulls you up onto your feet.
"I'm going to brush my teeth, you coming?" You ask Thomas, knowing that he would say yes anyway.
"Yeh sure." Thomas answers.

When you made your way to the wooden hut with the shower, sink and toilet, Thomas insists that he stands outside whilst you were getting ready.
"Thomas you know you are welcome to come in, ive brushed my teeth already." You shout.
He swings open the door and walks in. You continue to stare at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes were crystal blue.

Suddenly, arms wrap around your waist and a hot breath blows onto your neck. You get goosebumps all over your arms. Thomas squeezes your waist and leans his head on your shoulder.
"Your so fucking hot you know that." He whispers into your ear. It sent shivers down your spine
You turn round to face him, and cusp his cheek in your hand. He wraps his arms back around your waist tight.

"I love you Thomas." You whisper, leaning your head against his.

"Fucking kiss me already."