dream

I had another dream again. It was at school. I was walking out of class out to the front gate. There were other students there. It was pretty dark, almost night time. I continued walking until I saw him. For some reason I stopped to talk to one of his friends. I talked for a while until he looked at me. We started talking and joking around with each other. Eventually it got late and I had to start heading home. I made my way to the front door. He was walking behind me. He was singing. I started to laugh and smile as I left the school. Still walking beside the gate he continued. I looked to my side and I could see someone take his backpack. He ran off to chase them. I didn't know what was going on so I waited to make sure he was safe. After some time passed I felt it was taking long for him to come back. I went back inside the school and into the auditorium. I looked and looked. I couldn't find him. I decided to go home, so I headed for the auditorium doors. They wouldn't open, and so I had to wait for someone to open them for me. I turned around and I saw him coming down the stairs. His sweater was half off and sweat coming down his face. I turned back around quickly and tried the doors again. He came to me. I told him that I was looking for him and that I was worried. He said he was sorry and that the doors were locked so he had to go all around from the back. I said it was okay. I hugged him. He hugged back. It felt nice. Amazing actually. He pulled away and repeated I'm sorry. Then he leaned in for the kiss.