bracelet

I walked in to class late and went to sit at my seat. Right in front of me was him. We sat there together doing our work. I asked him questions about what we were doing. When it was quiet I'd  stare at what ever he was doing to his paper. He'd  stop writing and I'd look up, he was looking at me. I was shocked and I stood there looking at him, at his eyes. They were still that gray color with a hint of blue. After a while I smiled and he did too, it was big and adorable. I looked away and so did he. When it stopped being quiet I sat there looking at him, he was he was telling me about his bulldog. We continued working and he reached over to me to get my highlighter and tried to make it bleed through my notebook. He pressed hard on the paper and as soon as he did that I got my pen and marked him on his wrist. He smiled at me and took my notebook. I reached for his paper to write down what I had missed and before I could get it, he grabbed it and told me no. I pulled on it and he started laughing. I got it and wrote down what I needed to and I pretended to throw his paper on the ground. He looked and then turned to me and asked where his paper was. I started laughing and he kept looking for it, he was smiling so much, it was cute. I held open his hand and put the paper in it. He started laughing and my smile was so big it hurt. He was telling himself things and I just smiled. I looked up and he was looking at me again, this time with a smile on his face. I stared back and this time it was longer. All I could think about was how his eyes were looking into my eyes, and he wasn't looking away. This happened many times and he does this everyday. Each time I look away first because the way he looks at me, it just makes me fall for him every time. When I looked away, I looked back and he was still looking, he turned away quickly and I smiled again. He took his hat off and was trying to fix his hair, he had been wearing at hat for a while so his hair looked like he had bangs. He looked at me and asked how it looked. I smiled and laughed a little and I said it looked great, and that i liked it. He smiled and looked at me, he said i was lying and to be quiet in a cute way and when he said that i burst out into laughter. The rest of the class I mocked him and said I loved his hair and it looked great, each time he'd tell me to be quiet and made a pouty face as he tried to fix it. We continued doing work and he was trying to show me something on his arm. He had a gap near his elbow and he was bringing it closer for me to see. I was leaning over on the table. He tried showing me on his other arm and as he was putting down his arm, his elbow hit the table, the teacher was talking so he covered his mouth and we both started laughing so hard we couldnt breathe. It got quiet and we had to continue doing work I was writing something down and he pulled my paper towards his, so I would mess up. I grabbed it back and pulled his, and he ended up slapping the table trying to get his paper. He did it one more time and it drew a line on my paper. He started laughing, it was cute. Before class ended I had been trying to put on my charm bracelet, after struggling for a while I asked him for help. He told me no and smiled. He held my hand and grabbed the bracelet and was trying to put it on. He was asking me where to hook it, and when he did it, he unhooked it. I smiled and he kept missing on purpose. He smiled and hooked it. I said thank you and all I could think about was, this will forever be my favorite bracelet. Class was done and we walked outside, I called out and said I love your hair. He turned with the biggest smile and made the pouty face again, he said stop lying and tried to fix it again.