mint

I woke up early this morning. I put on a dress, did my hair as usual and put on some shoes. I went on with my day at school normal, all I wanted to do was see him. I went into my English class and sat down. Across from my table was him, he was smiling at me and I was so happy. We were making jokes at each other and laughing. The class was over and he came up to me. He was asking me questions and I was smiling. The day went on and school was over. I waiting out for the bus but he wasn't there. The bus came and I got on. I waited for the next stops to come, to see if he would be there, but he wasn't. I remember thinking, please I just want to see him even just for a second. The bus stopped and waited for people to get on. After it started going again, before it came to a stop I saw him. A smile formed on my face as he got on. I looked up and he stopped right next to where i was siting. He looked down at my headphones and asked what I was listening to. I held up my phone and he read, russ- losin control, he started to smile. He said, russ and repeated it as if it was bad that I was listening to it. I couldn't help but laugh and I asked him what he was listening to. He said silence, I laughed even more. We kepted talking until his stop came. Silence filled the air and all I could think about was the minty gum he was chewing. I could smell the mint of the gum and the cologne he was wearing, all at once. Before he got off he said bye and my name at the end. I smiled so much my jaw began to hurt. But again all I could think about was his cologne and the mint from the gum.