The start of tour (for Taylor)

A/N: Sorry its been a while sense I have updated, I will try to update more but do have school so ya, and if you want you can play the song when I say.

Taylor woke up that morning and saw that Mitch was not in his bunk, so she went out to the front of the tour bus and sat down next to Mitch. Mitch asked "Sooo how did you sleep" and Taylor didn't sleep good but she did not want to tell him that so she lied and said "yes I slept pretty good did you?" Mitch said "yes I did actually" as Mitch said that Scott and Mark come out.

Scott sit downs next to Taylor and both Scott and Mitch ask at the same time "do you want to pick some thing to watch" "ahh, sorry if I'll sound like a nerd but can we watch Pokèmon" all Scott and Mitch give her a look like ok? and mark just ran up and almost hug tackled her. about 10 minutes later the rest woke up. They all  got ready and they all went to aquarium, Taylor stayed with them but walked with Kristen all through the aquarium. 

Taylor and the band went back to the tour bus and sense they did not have a concert they all watched, yup you guessed it Moana. Taylor got to cuddle up to Scott, about 10-17 minutes later Taylor fell asleep. Kevin carried her to her bunk and she grabbed her stuff and turned right over. Later that night Taylor woke up with a bad  dream and all of them woke up and went over to her she told them about her dream after that Kristen started to hum the melody of Standing By by pentatonix ( you can play the song right know if you would like), she fell back asleep and did not wake up till the next morning.

To be continued................................

A/N hope you guys liked this Chapter