what happened in the dressing room

A/N I am going to put the into Taylor prologue and the one of the member for know.

Taylor pro

When I got in to the dressing room Mitch asked "sooo why have you been so off lately?"  well I what Mitch asked made me have a anxiety attack 'yes I know I was going to tell Mitch I but I did not think it would be this hard to.' I got up and ran out the door down the hall to the exit ran on to the tour bus and hid. I heard people yelling my name, they must be very worried about me. I was about to cry when I heard all kinds of foot steps coming from the bottom of the tour bus bc I ran to the top of the tour bus bc I found this hiding spot when I first was on here alone. I here foot steps coming up the stairs. All of a sudden I feel a pair of arms hugging me, I couldn't tell who it was until I heard "I'm sorry Taylor I didn't know it would be that hard for you" at that moment I relived Mitch was hugging me very tightly. I felt a wet spot on my shirt and looked Mitch was crying I asked"why are you crying" "because I messed up bad with you, I'm so sorry" at that moment the whole ban came up including mark and beau. They saw us cry and actually hear me say "I am bisexual and have girl friend Alexis" when I latterly came out of the closet I saw the whole bane standing there with shocked faces I started to run and run.

Mitch pro

When I asked Taylor about her acting so weird she ran. I got the band and crews attention to help me find her. After awhile we went to the tour bus to look I told every one I would look up stairs and I heard whimpering. I look in the pale I heard it and say Ann crying but when I poked the door her eyes were closed so I wrapped her in a tight hug  and said "I'm sorry Taylor I didn't know it would be that hard for you" She told me it was ok but she the band came on she said "I am bisexual and have girlfriend Alexis" but when she came out of  latterly the closet she was hiding in and saw the band, beau, and mark so she ran away as fast as she could. I said to the band, beau, and mark "great job now we have to find her again and talk to her."

to be countinued

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n any ideas for next chapter bc this was very intense