the fight

you were done

you were done. you were beyond pissed off. this whole week you've been pushed to your limit. this one person has been picking on you and tormenting you. this was the last straw. when you were sitting peacefully at lunch eating with [c/n] who happens to be your best friend. Brittany (bitch) decided to dump her strawberry shake on your head. you gasped as you clenched the side of the table. [c/n] looked at you with worry as you decided to not use any willpower you had and rip her throat out. you practically leaped up from the chair and lunged at her. you pinned her down and started slapping her as she pulled your hair.

"ok that's enough!" [c/n] yelled, you didn't listen. this was your breaking point. until finally someone grabbed you off of Brittany by your waist. you didn't hesitate to stop trying to kick and punch her. "[y/n]" he grunted trying to calm you down. he was the one holding you, you kept your evil glaze at Brittany. her lipstick was smeared and some of her hair was pulled out of the ponytail she had up. meanwhile you were over here covered in strawberry. finally [c/n] let you go and you stomped out of the cafeteria.

"[y/n]!" you hear someone call you, you ignored it "[y/n]!" someone grabbed your shoulder and spun you around.

"what!" you snapped at [c/n],

"are you ok?" he asked and if looks could kill he'd shirley be dead "oh right, stupid question. scratch that. what can i do to help?" you sighed out and rubbed your eyes.

"do you have any clothes?" you asked, he nodded and lead you to his locker. no one was in the boys locker room so it was ok for you to go in. he handed you a t shirt and some sweatpants.

"sorry if they're too big" he chuckles out, you took the clothes from his hand and went into the bathroom. the t shirt was somewhat big but it wasn't enormous. the sweatpants were a bit big but you tighten the strings on your waist. you tried to get all of the strawberry chunks out of your hair. and finally you splashed water in your face getting all the shake off your face. your face was red. a painfully blush of red. you walked out of the bathroom to where [c/n] stood. he looked at you and smiled.

"you look good in my clothes" he compliments, you looked down as your already blushed face turned darker. he chuckles coming closer to you, "you have something" you look up at him as he pulled a piece of strawberry out from behind your ear.

"thanks" you said softly with a smile, you looked back up at him but was startled by how close he was. his face was about an inch away from yours.

"your face is very fair" he says, you give him a confused look,

"it's all red" you chuckle, he slowly moves in more,

"well your very pretty" he closes the space between you. his hand was placed on the locker besides you as he moves his body closer deepening the kiss. you pull away as he lightly bit your bottoms lip.

"thank you" you say bluntly causing him to laugh. he wraps his arm around your shoulder leading you towards the doors of the school.

"come on let's get outta here" he says pushing the doors open.

"because i will love you until i die and even longer still"

-e 💛🍒