chapter 3

Damon said he wanted to find a job on the Internet she looks.  He find 5 jobs the first job is assisting managers the second job was a doctor but he does not have a degree the third one is gym trainer the fourth one is a job at Café BIEN.  the fifth one is artist but when he tries to draw a flower it looks like a butt.  He told them to carry and she said Cafe Bien.  Ok you start next week that is when the interview is.(he wants to take her to a nice fancy restaurant when he gets  his paycheck so he will tell her now.  Ok when I get my paycheck then honey I'm going to take you to a nice fancy restaurant. She said no you don't have to you are going to waste our money. Damon said you've been nice to me now its my turn to be nice to you. 

It's time for the interview honey honey wake up what why Damon said.  its time for the interview. OK I will get back at 5. Why am i up at 3:00.  you took a nap. I love you I'll see you tonight. While Damon went to the interview Carrie she went to her mom's and told her that dam in is taking her to a fancy restaurant. Carries mom took her to get a beautiful dress.Carrie told her mom can I get a tux for Damon. Sure why not. What color black white green blue or yellow. red OK my dress is red. We should get back now because Damon is almost home. Mom took me home I beat   Damon.  He said he will be home around six o clock . It is about 5:45 right now I should be home any minute I have a little while to wrap up his tuxedo and hide it for his birthday tomorrow. He will use his tuxedo.

Damon's home just in time.  What did they saythey said that they would call me tommorow. Since tomorrow's your birthday, I of you a present, and I'm going to let you open it early. Let me go get it. Here you go sweetheart. Open it up!

Okay, Damien said. Oh my god, it's so amazing! I love it. Is this for the dinner? Yeah, you wanna see my dress hat I bought with it? If you like the red, then you'll like my dress. Here's my dressIt's beautiful honey! Let's go to bed it's almost twelve o'clock. Okay, love you good night. The next morning they got up and they heard the phone ringing.

Hello? Damien answered.

Is this Damien? I'm the man from the interview.

Yes. We wanted to talk to you about the interview. You got the job, but you have to come in tomorrow. While we're waiting tomorrow, what we need you to do is to come down down to be your stuff ready for the job interview for the cafe.

Okay, I'll be there in fifteen to twenty minutes.

Okay, bye!

Honey, guess what! I got the job. Carrie screamed woo hoo! Well, I have to be there now, so I'm going to get on my tuxedo and go get my stuff for work tomorrow.

Hello? Is any body there.

All Damien. I have been waiting for you. I have your stuff in the lobby.

thank you bye.

Damon went home.  two weeks later. Are you ready for the dinner date.  First I have to get something he went into their bedroom and got a box with a ring in it as he slipped it into his pocket he walked out of the room and got into the car.  When they got into the restaurant they ordered food and champagne to toast to the new job.  Carrie went to the ladies room and when she came back she sat down and Damon said stand up she said OK  when she seemed to see everyone looking at her Damon stood up and then got down on one knee and said Carrie I have loved you ever since we met when I see you I just want to smile because you are so beautiful inside and out will you marry me. she had not answered me yet so everyone gasped but then she said yes I do with all my heart everybody clapped.