4. First Day

I walked into the doors of the school. No I really did walk into them. The doors wore locked. The time on her phone read 7:00 a.m. She hadn't known what time the school started the first hour. Luckily she was not late but she was early. The school opened at 7:20 and the first bell rang at 7:55. So all she had to do was wait out side of the school.
     She didn't really like the idea.
     ~~20 Minutes later~~

     Someone was approaching the school. The person was a man who looked to be in his 30's. She waited there not making a seen. She just stood next to the door and acted as if she didn't see him. Once he got up to the door he asked Lucy "Are you the new student?" Lucy looked puzzled.
     "Well your not in the uniform that the kids are supposed to be wearing, and you look a little lost." Lucy then confessed that she was the new student. The man later said "Well this is the way the teachers get into the school. The students go in from the office. Here let me show you." The man then lead her to the front of the building where the office was.
     She thanked the man and went inside. She tried to ask people where she could get her schedule, but no one would tell her or even give her any attention.
     Lucy searched for hours and then found a teacher. It was the teacher from before. She asked him where to go and he pointed her in the direction of where to go.
     She was so lost. But she found her way. Before first hour too.
     She got her schedule and her first hour was math. She loved math. The school was really big.
     She found the class as the bell rang. She walked in and sat down in the very back of the class. Everyone from the year before rolled in. They all have weird looks on their faces.
     Once they all got sat down the teacher walked in. It was the teacher who helped her.
     "Alright alright. Everyone settle down. It's the first day of school you all haven't seen each other in a long time." He then noticed that Lucy was in the class. "Oh, look who is new in here" as he looks over at Lucy "I guess we have a new student." He then gestured for Lucy to stand up and introduce herself to the class. "Come on now. They don't bit that hard." Lucy then stood up and introduced herself "Hi my name is Lucy Heartfilia. I moved here at the end of the school year last year." She then sat down. She felt so embarrassed because everyone was starring at her. She could help but notice a boy with pink spiky hair. She hadn't noticed him when everyone had sat down.
     "Natsu! Your late! On the first day too." Lucy had then realized that he had snuck in when everyone was looking at her.
     The class then went on and he had explained everything in the school and gave Lucy a time schedule of the hours.
     The day then went on and almost every teacher explained the same thing to her and she had to do the same thing.
    Then lunch time came. She didn't know where to go and eat almost every table was taken.
Then a girl who had light blue hair asked "Do you want to sit with me?"
Lucy then sat down with the girl. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia, and who might you be?"
The girl then introduced herself "I'm Levy McGarden, nice to meet you." Then a boy came over to them "Hey, babe who's this." Levy then explained who I was to him. "Hi, I'm Gajeel, how are you?"
      "I'm doing alright. How are you?" Lucy was trying to be normal.
     Lunch then went on as normal as it could. After lunch the pink spiky haired boy fallowed me to class turns out he has the same class. I felt weird him fallowing me down the hall. Me and him have a lot of classes together. Yet I never got to know him.
     I wanted to ask him who he was or talk to him but I couldn't think of a good way to do it. Well the day went on and she never got to meet that boy. She went home to her dads house.
     When she got home no one was home and she did not have a house key. So she sat out side until her dad got home. After that she went to bed.