It's Not the End, But Only the Beginning

Just to let ya'll know, this is short because it is not the end, but the beginning. :-)

"Oh," said Riley, looking at the scar on Mac's head again. There was a tiny bald spot where Mac got hit in the head from Carter.

"Yeah," said Mac, unable to say more than that.

"Mac, are you sure you can do this? After that, I am sure we could find another way," said Matty, now uneasy about her decision.

"I agree with her, Mac. That was a pretty rough time for you. You could get hurt now." said the former Delta.

Mac looked at the security camera. He wished he would never see James Carter's face again. But he had to do this.

"James Carter was discharged of bad conduct because of assaulting EOD tech Angus MacGyver, shooting Jack Dalton of Delta Force, and threatening to do harm to Commander Easton," said Ross Beckett, the officer who had just come in the room, "He then went to prison. Carter was just released 3 days ago. He was caught on camera bringing a bomb into this mall 30 minutes ago. Emergency services came as soon as possible, but it was too late. He only demanded to talk to Angus MacGyver. You guys say you know where he is?"

Matty stepped forward, "Actually, he is here right now. We didn't want the media to get involved more than it already is. Ross Beckett, meet Angus MacGyver and Jack Dalton, " Matty finished, pointing to the 2 of her agents.

"Oh," said Beckett, shaking their hands, "Thank you for your service. Do you want to do this, MacGyver?"

Mac looked straight at Beckett, not blinking, "Yes."

I hope you enjoyed!! Sequel?? :-)