prologue

It's summer time and my best friend Ryan and I , decide we want to take a vacation to Florida just to take our minds off of drama and just get away from home .

Ryan was packing up for Florida, our flight leaves tomorrow but im already packed so I pulled out my phone and started scrolling on instagram. I went back to the top to refresh Instagram and watched a couple stories . i came across xxxtentacion story, it said " in Florida for a lil bit 🤓".

why would he be in Florida? doesn't he got a tour to be on ? so I decided to ask. I knew he wasn't gonna reply but it was worth a try .

theyenvysummer- aren't you suppose to be on tour w/ ski ? why you in Florida?😂(11:34 pm)

I didn't think he'd answer so I got off of our dms and continued looking at peoples snaps. When I got bored of that , I locked my phone and went to look for Ryan . she was in her room zipping up her suitcase. I didn't interrupt her . I just went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of Doritos.

I went back to my room and grabbed my phone . I noticed that x had replied , I was shocked but also I really wanted to see what he had to say.

xxxtentacion- im just out here to be out here 🤓(11:40 pm)

xxxtentacion- tour doesn't start to next month (11:41 pm)

theyenvysummer- can i ask what part of Florida? (11:45 pm)

xxxtentacion- why you wanna know so bad 😂.. ? (11:50 pm)

xxxtentacion- jk but broward (11:50 pm)

theyenvysummer- cool, ill be out there tomorrow (11:52 pm)

I don't think too much about it though.  i locked my phone and put it on my nightstand. I started to eat my Doritos and turned on YouTube. Ryan came and laid next to me . My phone started to light up so I grabbed my phone to see what it was . It was a notification from instagram .

" @xxxtentacion has started following you . "

what the fuck is this ?! the fuck is going on ? ehh.. i know we won't speak again anyway.

" why you smiling so hard ? " Ryan asked me , taking her eyes off YouTube that was on the tv.

I jumped up and down and threw her my phone . she screamed at the sight of one of the best artists following me.

"man what if ski fine ass follow me ?" She laughed . I shrugged and laughed along.

I got back in bed next to Ryan and turned my lamp off . what the even fuck just happened?.. a hour passed and Ryan was knocked the hell out. I was tired too but I was happy as fuck .. I checked Instagram to see if he still followed me and he does which made me happier.

I turned my phone off and put it on my night stand. I need to go to sleep before I miss this flight tomorrow morning. I closed my eyes and started to doze off . My phone went off but i was too tired to check & I know if I check it then I'll stay up longer .

-

he will have different hairstyles please use your imagination 😭🤦🏽‍♀️.

also i am just throwing this together , don't expect the best yet . I don't even have a plot rn😂🤷🏽‍♀️