Slime & Cupcakes

"Shane look at my slime!"

"Look at mine!"

"Ooh gold!"

Shane and y/n could be heard in the back of Rylands new video, "baking cupcakes with Morgan", and Ryland has already told them to be quiet for the intro.

"Guyssss for the seventh time pleaseee be quiet! For 20 minutes?"

"But ry our slime!" Was all he heard back before it went silent.

"Okay so- GUYS!"

Now they were poking the slime and popping bubbles.

"Okay relocation to the front yard."
He maneuvered through the dogs and shoes and made his way outside.
"Okay, sorry I had to move because of my loud family. Sometimes I think I have to take care of two five year olds. So today me and Morgan are baking- cupcakes, I believe." He took a moment to remember.
"She is at target right now because we were smart enough to NOT get anything we needed! I hope you enjoy today's video, considering to took wayyy too much effort. Love you!"

About 3 minutes into the baking, Morgan had dropped an egg and Shane had flour in his hair. But y/n was actually helping quite a bit.

"See you use THIS ONE to pour the water in!"

"Ohhhh"

"This is not flour."
"What is it?"
"Powdered sugar."
Y/n quickly ran to the pantry and grabbed flour. (Do you even use flour while baking cupcakes? Idfk) But, she was too late. Morgan has stumbled and knocked over a can of sprinkles. And there they were, cleaning it up.

"Are you fucking joking."
"Y/n! Language!"
"Sorry father. But how? I was gone for 20 seconds- just - how?"
"Oops"

Y/n had helped enough, and went to watch pew news on the couch. Shane usually let y/n control the TV. He didn't particularly favor pewdiepie, but he didn't mind. He was funny and truthful.

Finally Shane sat down as y/n scrolled through her phone. It continued as a normal day and they fell asleep to David dobrik and his flamethrower.
————————————————————————

💘💘

338 words
1/23/19
1:05 am