σηε

Trinity

" Imma throw this money like a freak hoe "

I sung along with speaker knockers In the front seat with my big sister Tiffani. " Where we going ? " I asked her she kept her eyes on the road and spoke " We going back home it's hot out here " She said I nodded and turned my attention back to my phone.

-

I woke up and took a shower i had to get ready for school. I got out of the shower and put my tan khakis on that fitted tightly and my yellow short sleeve button up shirt. I took off my scarf and my long light brown hair drop to the middle Of my back put my black and blue Gammas on and picked up my book bag. I walked downstairs and got a piece of bacon and went and got in the car as my mom drove me to school.

-

" Move Rahshawn " I said to this boy I text and we be on the phone sometimes but it's nothing serious.

" Give me a hug then I'm gon let you go to class " He said. I hugged him and he rocked back and forth. He let me go and I walked to class soon as I walked in I wished it was over.

-

I just got home and I was now getting ready for a party. My mom came in Erkin and said I couldn't go I took off the clothes and put on a white tank top and some black sweat short shorts .

I took a picture in my long mirror then put it on twitter.

@Trinadadtrin_ : Bored 😕💋.

@24st_shawn : It's funny how trinity can be on twitter posting pictures but can't text me back 😴.

I retweeted it and put the laughing emojis . I called him on FaceTime.

He answers with his headphones in and his hood on. We just looked at each other for a while. " You mad at me Rah ? " I asked he shook his head yeah and i laughed.

" I want chu' to come see me at my crib " He said I nodded and he told me where it was I kept my shorts on and just put on a black polo hoodie. Once I met with him I ran to him and jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. " I should drop you cause I'm still mad at you " We just got in his house and I was now sitting on his lap facing him. I'm thirteen and he's fifteen nothing wrong with that right ? .

-

" Trinity twerk for me " He said laughing I laughed and rolled my eyes. He got me fucked up I swear . I'm about to go home anyways. " Walk me home " I said.

- We stood In front of my house hugging. " I can't have a kiss after I just walked all the way around the corner ? " He said i laughed and kissed his lips I hugged him again and ran inside the house knowing everybody was still sleep as they were before I left.

👋👋 NEW STORY OHH AYEE AHH TURNUP 😩😂😂🙌 but yaas the first part was kinda boring but I will be updating my other story soon ' Muslimah Love " & I will be Publishing My new story ' Thug Love' . Love Y'all 😘❤️😅