ϯհɾεε

" Let me get some " Rah said holding his hand out for some hot Cheetos. I looked at him and gave him the whole bag. We was talking and he was leaning on his car and I was standing in between his legs then I saw a flash go off. I turned around and saw it was Shania I laughed. " Why you taking pictures ugly " I said she laughed then sent the picture to my phone.

-

" Trinity leave me alone " Rah said he was mad because I was about to leave and he wanted me to stay with him a little longer. I pulled my phone from my back pocket and took a picture with me kissing his cheek. He rolled his eyes and put his face in my neck. " Don't roll your eyes at me " I said.

" I'm sorry, You don't want me to roll them no more ? " He asked laughing.I laughed and shook my head no. I put up a pic we put on twitter

@Trinadadtrin_ : Wouldn't trade it for the world 💍❤️💯. I got so many favorites and retweets.

-

" Bae I'm about to go to Shania house" I told him. " You want me to take you ? " He asked. I shook my head no I don't want him to take me every where I have to go. " I'm taking you I'm not about to let you walk out there and it's nine o clock at night " He said he grabbed his keys and put on his nike slides and a hoodie.

- He just pulled up. I Looked at him and laughed he had his seat back far and he was just looking at me I hugged him and kissed him. " Bye ugly " I said he threw a empty bottle at my butt and watched me walk in. Then drove off.

-

" Trin wake up and go get In the shower " I heard shania say hitting me with a pillow. I looked at my phone and saw it was 12:00 pm. I had so many text from Rahshawn saying wake up.

Never🔚Ing💍😅👫: Babe wake up.

Never🔚Ing 💍😅👫: So you ain't gonna text me back ?🌚

Never🔚Ing 💍😅👫 : I love you lil girl ❤️

Never🔚Ing 💍😅👫: Wake up gorgeous 😛😍

Never🔚Ing 💍😅👫 : Babe please wake up I miss u😩

Never🔚Ing 💍😅👫 : Text me when you wake up trinity 😤.

Me : I just woke up Rahshawn 😂❤️.

I put my phone down and went to get in the shower.

-

I put on some lotion and my under garments. I put my white crop top with orange stripes and some black Jeggings and my white black and blue Jordan's with my hair in a high ponytail and my pearl studs. I put on some clear Mac lipgloss and took my phone off the charger.

-

" Trinity your report card was good, " My mom said handing me three hundred dollars. " Thanks mom " I put it in my pocket and went upstairs with Shania. We sat on my bed.

" What's the move today Nia ? " I asked scrolling down my twitter. I saw some girl twerking I scrunched up my face and kept scrolling it was dry so I went on Instagram and saw Rahshawn had posted a picture I liked it.

" I'm finna chill with bae " She said taking a picture in my mirror I laughed. I called Rahshawn.

" Yo " He answered I rolled my eyes.

" Don't yo me " I said

I could hear him smiling.

" Oh shit my bad babe, Where you at ? " He asked.

" In the house " I said looking in the mirror combing my hair with my fingers.

" Come outside I'm in front of your door " He said. Shania stayed in my room and layed down on my bed on FaceTime. I walked downstairs and out the door. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed him too.

He laughed, " I guess you missed me " He said I nodded and jumped down. His pants was sagging and I hate that. I poked his butt " Pull your pants up " I said. He pulled them up.

-

I was now sitting on Rahshawn's lap while we were at the playground on the swing we wasn't swinging but we was just boolin' . Shania was here to taking pictures of us being erking' . But I made her send the to my phone because they were cute.

-

" Come on now, eating all my fries " I Said pushing Rah hand away he laughed and took one more I mugged him and ate the rest of my food and put it in the trash. We was in his room and he had music playing. I started to twerk he smacked my butt I stopped then laughed.

-

I'm at practice with Payton, Shania, Autumn, And Xi . Dance I just did a front flip just for fun. I'm bored we already finished our dance.

Rahshawn

" Trin, I love you " I said holding her.

" I love you too " She said putting her face in my neck then closing her eyes.