ϯwo

" Fuck her up Trin beat that bitch ass " One of my friends yelled I punched her one more time and swung her . I grabbed my phone from this girl in my English class. Somebody pulled me towards them and held my waist it was Rahshawn.

-

" What the fuck is your fighting for ?" He asked I flipped my hair over my shoulder and put my phone in my back pocket.

" Because she was getting smart over twitter " I said. He looked me up and down then licked his lips. I had on a pink crop top and my Joe jeans with my Jordan's.

" So I guess you had to fight her " He said looking down at me. He shook his head and I rolled my eyes. " Roll em again and imma smack em out ya head." He said I laughed.

" But it's my birthday tomorrow " I said and did a back flip. He laughed and said " I know i Gotchu " He said. I hugged him and watched him walk away then i got in the car with my waiting sister.

-

It's twelve now and me Shania and Payton and Xi are sitting on my bed. They all told me happy birthday and I got so many calls and texts. I finally got the call I was waiting for. " Happy birthday ugly " His deep voice boomed through the phone.

" Thanks Rah " I said and he asked me what I was doing later on in the day.

8:00

-

" If It ain't ain't about the money "

" Don't be blowing me up nigga Ian getting up "

"If it ain't about the money ain't no use in you ringing my line Stop waisting my time "

" If it ain't about the money I can't even hear Whatchu saying I ain't finna do shit "

" Bitch you can miss me with bitch nigga miss me with it "

"TURN IT !" the whole party yelled and start to dance.

I was having so much fun until I got a text from Rah.

😛💋❤️ - Come outside of the party i got ya gift.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked out. He hugged me and gave me a diamond bracelet with his name on it. ' Rah ' It was so cute I hugged him and said thank you. I put it on .

" Go in and enjoy yourself imma see you tomorrow ard ? " He said and I nodded. Before I walked off " Wait Trinity "I turned around and looked at. Him.

" Be my girl ? " I smiled and nodded my head. He gave me a long kiss with tongue. I hugged him and went back into the party as he drove away yes he can drive even though he's only fifteen I thought it was crazy when I found out.

-

" Fuck it up Trin " Shania yelled as me and Xi twerked. I stood up and laughed and went in the bathroom to take a shower I was sweaty.

Once I got out I called Rahshawn and we talked on the phone until we both fell asleep but he fell asleep first.

Aweee 😂❤️ They sooo cute.

New Story 🙌